You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boxing Only League? Empty Boxing Only League? 1/23/2012, 8:02 am

ChAoZ RaMpAgE x

ChAoZ RaMpAgE x
I thought this would be a good idea because you had 2 MMA leagues and 1 striking league plus alot of people who just started playing or who don't play very often aren't usually familiar with the ground. I've tested it out myself in fight cards and it seems to work. It makes for action packed, toe to toe brawls and you wouldn't need to worry about getting head kicked repeatedly while your rocked. I know things like this take time and hard work to set up but I would appreciate it if you took it into consideration. I'm sure guys would love to just throw hands at each other, thands

2Boxing Only League? Empty Re: Boxing Only League? 1/23/2012, 10:02 am

Kingdaddydesmin

Kingdaddydesmin
thands to you too Razz

3Boxing Only League? Empty Re: Boxing Only League? 1/23/2012, 5:48 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Sounds interesting but I'm not sure I want to create an entire league for it. People barely show up to the K-1 events. Cant we just make one of the Strikers Challenge events boxing only?

4Boxing Only League? Empty Re: Boxing Only League? 1/23/2012, 7:56 pm

Geek

Geek

would be interesting to maybe try out as a 'special event' beforehand to see. Like Fisk stated our SC participants barely show up, boxing deduces head kicks so even fewer would probably show. Good idea, maybe we could try it as a Special Event thing and continue from there

5Boxing Only League? Empty Re: Boxing Only League? 1/23/2012, 8:02 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

You know I'm down. Very Happy As long as we can get 8 pp it can happen. I'll ask around when I get online later.

6Boxing Only League? Empty Re: Boxing Only League? 1/24/2012, 5:21 pm

ChAoZ RaMpAgE x

ChAoZ RaMpAgE x
Ok guys thank you for taking the time to think about it and I also agree that it should be a "special event" for Strikers Challenge I will be up for it and I'm sure Respek BA will be too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum