You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Combination only 1 league? Empty Combination only 1 league? 11/5/2010, 4:17 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

The game was a selling failure we dont have enough people to make 2 competitive leagues.

So lets just just combine bushido and fight force and have special events every now and than as bushido.

2Combination only 1 league? Empty Re: Combination only 1 league? 11/5/2010, 5:12 pm

ele25

ele25

i think honestly there are plenty of people out there. Just need to advertise more. I see plenty of people buying this game near the holidays.

3Combination only 1 league? Empty Re: Combination only 1 league? 11/5/2010, 5:23 pm

ovfd55

ovfd55
I say for the first couple fights we just do fight force If/When we get more got to the multiple leagues

4Combination only 1 league? Empty Re: Combination only 1 league? 11/5/2010, 10:52 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
We are only running Fight Force right now. I thought that was apparent by it being the only league promoted as having an event this weekend. If ppl want to also register a CAF to Bushido then cool but we wont be starting events for that league until we get enuf fighters signed up to it. Its all about Fight Force as of right now. Wink

5Combination only 1 league? Empty Re: Combination only 1 league? 11/6/2010, 10:27 am

mostly we just have to get those who signed up already to show up to the site. people get busy and the guys who signed up early and are now no shows have most likely simply forgotten about the site. we need to give'm a reminder so we can get this party started off right Smile

6Combination only 1 league? Empty Re: Combination only 1 league? 11/6/2010, 1:12 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

Okay Dokay

7Combination only 1 league? Empty Re: Combination only 1 league? 11/10/2010, 6:48 pm

groundgod56

i will advertise in the uff

8Combination only 1 league? Empty Re: Combination only 1 league? 11/11/2010, 12:11 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
I dont condone the promotion of our league on their site. Especially theirs. They are a rival league and will probably give you a hard time if you do that. I know I wouldnt like if someone promoted that league here. If you have a few friends there that you would like to tell please keep it to pms.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum