You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dominick Cruz reign won't be long Empty Dominick Cruz reign won't be long 10/2/2011, 12:17 am

Geek

Geek

MM pushed Cruz too the limits. To me, without the takedowns Cruz lost that fight. I think if he gets someone who will push the fight, stuff takedowns, and go speed for speed with him he won't have to title too much longer. That stance did him no good tonight, only a matter of time. Dang i wished MM had stuff those Takedowns.

cloudx142

Charles Scott wrote:MM pushed Cruz too the limits. To me, without the takedowns Cruz lost that fight. I think if he gets someone who will push the fight, stuff takedowns, and go speed for speed with him he won't have to title too much longer. That stance did him no good tonight, only a matter of time. Dang i wished MM had stuff those Takedowns.

Yup, i agree with u 100% The only person i can think of is Urijah Faber, faber should do wut MM did and im pretty sure faber should stop those takedowns.

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

I honestly thought Mighty Mouse was gonna win for sure

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Mighty Mouse was Awesome! I've never seen someone so fast! lol Made Cruz abandon his standup. I definately think that was a tougher defense than Cruz thought it would be. Mighty Mouse brought it. Respect to cruz for keeping his belt.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum