You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/17/2011, 11:18 pm

ele25

ele25

Apparently after the Nashville brawl. Jason Miller received a ban from ever airing on CBS and Showtime. Is this why we havent seen him fight in strikeforce? and the reason why the UFC got ahold of him?

Can anyone get reliable soruce. Only one i can find in Wikipedia and I dont trust them much.

2Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 12:28 am

ip0nder

ip0nder

Well, yes and no to your question(s). Yes, the reason why we have not seen Miller fight in about more or less than a year is because he got banned from Showtime and CBS after that brawl. However, this is not the reason why he was picked up by the UFC. He was given a contract back in the UFC because Zuffa had bought StrikeForce, and when they saw that StrikeForce couldn't acknowledge his contract, they decided to offer him some fights in the UFC. My source is mixedmartialarts.com (Probably couldn't find the exact story even if I tried) and Joe Rogan was talking about it on his podcast.

Scratch that, I found the article, but it was written in April, so it slightly old.

Mayhem Article

3Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 12:34 am

ele25

ele25

I was looking up some info for Miller on that and was like What?? I think the ban is unfair in as both parties should be held accountable for their actions. Imo Mayhem really didnt do anything all that wrong, he was just being himself.

4Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 12:43 am

ip0nder

ip0nder

In the grand scheme of things the guys working for StrikeForce never even should have let Mayhem into the Cage until everyone else was out and Jake was done with his post fight interview. If anyone is to blame, it's StrikeForce for their poor enforcement.

5Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 1:15 am

ele25

ele25

ip0nder wrote:In the grand scheme of things the guys working for StrikeForce never even should have let Mayhem into the Cage until everyone else was out and Jake was done with his post fight interview. If anyone is to blame, it's StrikeForce for their poor enforcement.

Cooker or w/e his name is has always been poor at that....

6Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 1:31 am

ip0nder

ip0nder

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Cooker. I'm hoping that he will lose his job and Dana will take over. That would be nuts, but at the same time, Cooker needs a job to feed his family, and Dana already has WAY to much to deal with in the UFC. Maybe they will hire someone else to run StrikeForce IF Cooker looses his job. Maybe Randy Couture. Haha.

7Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 7:21 am

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Dana White needs to put Miller on the next season of TUF cause this season with Lesnar and JDS was ass.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

8Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 10:02 am

ele25

ele25

I actually like it. I would love to have either has a coach. More leaning to Lesnar. He is a hard ass, SOB, you will tell you if your sucking balls to your face, then help you out. Some of his team are just bitches who have been told they are the best ever yadada, they got a reality check with him. JDS is more the lovely dovey kinda coach, were a one big family and shit. Both are coaching IMO. But Lesnar is my style, because honestly you need to build that kind of mental toughness in yourself. Pretty good season and Brock is showing a side of himself no one really sees. Even though everyone still hates him, but myself.

9Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 10:57 am

Droges

Droges

I listen to sirrius radio, Jason Ellis show and Jason miller is on it alot.. guy is a card.

the fight was over a fat girl to boot. He punched her.. haha. really big butch I guess. not that its good to punch a girl.

10Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 4:38 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Miller and Bisping should coach TUF, biggest douchebag edition.

11Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 5:48 pm

ele25

ele25

Justin Miller isnt a douche..Sonnen and Bisping biggest douches. USA biggest Douche vs. UKs Biggest Douche. Battle of the International Douches.

12Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 6:39 pm

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

ele25 wrote:Justin Miller isnt a douche..

Who?

We're talking about Jason Mayhem Miller, who caused the brawl in Nashville

13Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? Empty Re: Jason Mayhem Miller..Ban? 5/18/2011, 6:44 pm

ele25

ele25

Come on Justin was just being Justin. I might have done the same thing. And really looking at it was the Gracie Boys who threw the first punch. Mayhem was just asking for a rematch with SHields. Of course the situation should have been handle better. The blame goes on everyone. The Douche (Diaz) Brothers and the gracie team, Mayhem (who really just was talking), and the Strikeforce management (who allowed Jason to walk into the cage).

on the side note why the fuck do I keep calling him fucking JASON!!! haha..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum