You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

Even though Mayhem maybe one of the most eccentric fighters in the MMA world. He is one of my Favorite fighters in MMA. Hey may not be the best P4P but the guy has personality. For a guy that was bullied when a young kid, he sure has done a lot. Even going on making his own Bully Beatdown and Finally getting to beat one Down. Unlike GSP dull, boring attitude who tells his sob story everytime Kos pulls a little prank on him. Miller here does something about. lol.

Geek

Geek

lol yea i saw this the other day, you gotta love mayhem. i kinda get upset when all these people who "claim" to be "hardcore" mma fans get mad cuz of him being him. That's one thing you can never discredit him with, being original and being himself.

I like the show tho, i was bullied at a younger age lol so i def. know the feeling and it was good to see a show, in "theory" handle it altho we all know its fake lol Teaches kids to stand and fight , or in my case become skilled in a sport lol

ele25

ele25

I had bullying problems when I was younger too. The only way the fixed the problem was for me to stand up to them. Show them that it there words don't mean crap, that hitting me doesnt hurt me. Because I just in return drop them on the back.

Now today you can't do that. It is got tell your parents, or principle or w/e. Liberal America I guess you can call it. Don't stick up to they guy, go tell someone and get help. But sometimes you have to do somethings on your own.

xxXXLights outXXxx

xxXXLights outXXxx
lol! lol! Jason "Mayhem" Miller is the bully lol! lol!

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Mayhem is a funny guy. Good fighter too.

ele25

ele25

Miller is a Stand Up guy (not intended to describe his fighting style). I love that slam at the end of the round, haha. Rocked that kid before they went to striking. Then he fucked with him for a bit, and then finished him. The leg kick was brutal haha and then the punch that finished it. CRACK!! You buckle and fall, I win.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum