You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

russianboy7

russianboy7
Welterweight Bout: Gonzo Miller vs Jeremy Frost
Gonzo Miller pre-fight interview 772a0015vsGonzo Miller pre-fight interview 772a0016

Reporter: Hello ladies and gents! What a nice day we have today. It's time for some Bushido!!! Today we also have Gonzo "Hero" Miller for his pre-match interview. How are you today Gonzo?

Gonzo: Alright. A little rusty, but excited.

Reporter: Today is a big day for you as you take on Jeremy Frost who is about to make his debut in this league. How do you feel?

Gonzo: I am confident. I have to be, both Jeremy and I know what we can do out there. I just have to go above and beyond what he expecting.

Reporter: You won 3 out of five of your previous fights all by the way of submission. Do you think you'll try to keep that going or try going for a knockout?

Gonzo: I think it will all depend on how the match is going. If I can get the submission, then yes. But if he tries to deny that, then I will change my gameplan to knock him out.

Reporter: What would like to say to your fans before the match?

Gonzo: Sorry I disappeared on you guys for a month, and I am planning on making it up to you guys in my fights by giving you guys everything I have.

Reporter: I understand that you have to leave soon to get ready for the match, but before you go any words to your opponent?

Gonzo: Yea, Jeremy. We both know what we are capable of, so lets make this one hell of a fight that Bushido will never forget. I'll bring my "A" game, because I know you will.

Reporter: Thank you for taking your precious time and joining us here today. I wish both of you best of luck. May the best man win! As for fans I encourage all of you to see the biggest event of the week and show some support. Let's get it on!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum