You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
This is Tom Porter, reporting for OMMA here in lovely Montreal, Quebec, Canada to speak with Gonzo Miller at his training center, Black House Academy. We are here to discuss his up coming fight with Ryan Murray at Bushido 8.

Gonzo Miller: Hello Tom, how are you this fine day?

Tom Porter: I am good. How are you, now that you know you are fighting Ryan Murray at Bushido 8?

GM: I am good. When they (President and Promoters of OMMA) announced that I was to be facing Ryan Murray at Bushido 8, I was unsure what to think. He has a perfect 2-0 record with a knock-out and a submission win, well I am currently 1-1.

TP Are you still unsure?

GM: No I am confident in my skills, and I have been training with Marcelo a lot here so I think I am ready.

TP: Now you were scheduled to fight Murray before in the Welterweight Grand-Prix, but you unfortunately had to drop out of the tournament. Can you elaborate on why?

GM: Well, I have been in and out of the (Ontario) courts because of some Marijuana charges, but you know how it is.

TP: So, you were being charged with Marijuana Possession, when you were scheduled to fight Murray during the Grand-Prix?

GM: Customs is a bitch.

TP: Moving on... So how are you preparing for you upcoming, and long over due fight with Ryan Murray?

GM: Well I know Ryan Murray is good with his submissions and I know he can stand and bang as well. However I am confident in my ground game, so I will be looking to take him to the ground. I might also look to work in the clinch or to work his body with slams and combos. I am not really sure on what plan I am going with, I am just going to go with the one that works.

TP: Ryan Murray has proven himself successful on the ground, and you think you might try to better him?

GM: I am not really sure what I am going to do, like I said, but if it goes to the ground, I will give him a challenge.

TP: What if the fight does not go to the ground? What if Murray want to stand and trade with you?

GM: Well I am not planning on flopping on stand up. I have been practicing my combos, and my parrying and countering. So if Ryan wants to do that, then I will be prepared. I come from Black House, what do you think this camp is?

TP: Speaking of Black House Academy, we have really heard nothing from Black House. What is going on with your camp?

GM: Black House is doing many things right now, but we do really advertise what we do. I think all you need to know about Black House in OMMA is that we are one of the smaller camps here. Besides Marcelo (Gracie) and Myself that is about it. Ryan Carroll (another Black House member) pops around every now and again, but this location (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) of Black House is not as busy and "filled" as one would say.

TP: Is this location of Black House the only one in OMMA?

GM: Yea, Our Montreal location, is our training location sanctioned with OMMA. So unfortunately if anyone in the OMMA wants to join our camp, they have to make the trek here to do it. Which is annoying for any fighter traveling to compete for OMMA, and Marcelo tells me that every time he shows up.

TP: Well that is unfortunate for Black House and those who want to join it. Sadly that is all the time we have Gonzo, but thank you for taking the time to do this interview.

GM: It is no problem, and thank you for coming all this way to get it.

Well this has been a Pre-Fight interview with Gonzo Miller, with your host, Tom Porter. We hope that Droges will have an interview with Ryan Murray soon. Tom Porter with OMMA signing off. Keep your guard up folks!

Droges

Droges

Great interview, nice to see.

Martin and Payne are still looking to spar with Blackhouse, they will contact ya.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum