You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/24/2011, 9:28 pm

Geek

Geek

ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 18 "Unleashed". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamertag:
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you make the Live Broadcast:
(Saturday at 7pm est) IF YOU SAY YES PLEASE SHOW UP!!!

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 18 "Unleashed" card. I understand that I have until Saturday Apr. 30 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Re: Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/24/2011, 9:56 pm

TSOWERS BABY

Gamertag: TSOWERS BABY
Time Zone:central
Who you'd like to fight:anyone who got skill
Can you make the Live Broadcast: yes

I Stone Cold Steve Austin would like to fight on the Bushido 18 "Unleashed" card. I understand that I have until Saturday Apr. 30 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced

3Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Re: Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/25/2011, 2:08 pm

Zhane123

Zhane123
Gamertag:KIndOfImport4nt
Time Zone:est
Who you'd like to fight:Joel Patin for title.
Can you make the Live Broadcast?: yupp Wink

I Zhane Hamilton would like to fight on the Bushido 16 card. I understand that I have until Saturday April 16th to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

4Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Re: Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/26/2011, 7:08 pm

joel patin

Gamertag:Harper blind
Who you'd like to fight:Zhane hamilton
Can you make the Live Broadcast:No and i can only fight if zhane and someone who can record it can do it on wed or thur i work all weekend.

I joel patin would like to fight on the Bushido 18 "Unleashed" card. I understand that I have until Saturday Apr. 30 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.[/quote]

5Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Re: Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/27/2011, 4:32 am

mezwilson1987

mezwilson1987
Gamertag:Melbone87
Who you'd like to fight: any
Can you make the Live Broadcast?: YES

I Antonio Dorsey would like to fight on the Bushido 16 card. I understand that I have until Saturday April 30 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum