You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/24/2011, 9:26 pm

Geek

Geek

ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 18 "Unleashed". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamertag:
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you make the Live Broadcast:
(Saturday at 7pm est) IF YOU SAY YES PLEASE SHOW UP!!!

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 18 "Unleashed" card. I understand that I have until Saturday Apr. 30 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Re: Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/25/2011, 9:33 am

XCypher

XCypher
GT: Your Mom Taps
Time Zone: EST
Who you'd like to fight: anyone
Can you make the Live Broadcast: yes (Saturday at 7pm est)

I (Oliver Wood) would like to fight on the Bushido 18 "Unleashed" card. I understand that I have until Saturday Apr. 30 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

3Bushido 18 "Unleashed" Empty Re: Bushido 18 "Unleashed" 4/25/2011, 3:33 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Gamertag: o 2Good2BTru3 o
Time Zone: est
Who you'd like to fight: top contender
Can you make the Live Broadcast?: Yes

I Dan Murphy would like to fight on the Bushido 16 card. I understand that I have until Saturday April 16th to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum