You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1President Ele-Press Confrence Empty President Ele-Press Confrence 3/26/2011, 8:45 am

ele25

ele25

"Good Day everyone. I want to start off and say I am not at all impressed by the size of the card for Fight Force 12. It is embarrassing to say the least. The only fight we had Rich vs Mamed was great do not get me wrong, I would give that fight an A+, but the card gets an F for lack of interest to fight by other players. Next card better be better. Or I might flip a lid."

Fight Force 13

"Alright first off there will be a championship bout for this card. Brandan Silkowski will be taking on Scott Crawford for the Welterweight belt. If the card so happens to look like Fight Force 12 I might cancel the event in all and wait for more sign ups. I am not having a one fight card for a championship bout. Sorry I want some fights here."

Fight Force 14
"Fight Force 14 will also have a championship bout as well. A LHW battle between Rich Hamilton and Charles Carter. Here is the jist of things. If FF13 looks to be a poor I will combine these to fights into one card. I want it to be an exciting card for the fans."

Other Stuff
"I want to call out to all Fight Force fighters. Remember your under contract here to fight for Fight Force. You want to fight for the belt, then you got to win. The only win is to fight. Your a fighter your job is to fight. Get in the damn cage and FIGHT! If you do not want to do this anymore message me and I will find someone who does."

Mr LeEo

Mr LeEo
Liam Simmons and Ivan graef will be back....just may be a month or soo.....

3President Ele-Press Confrence Empty Re: President Ele-Press Confrence 3/30/2011, 11:13 am

Droges

Droges

Martin coming off a win yet Payne on yet another lose have taken a step back to review their camp and funds.

Both have slacked off on training and probably wont be signing up until FF14

Payne still mops around because of his last outting where he didn't stick to his game plan. "I got caught up in the momment"

Droges: "We really don't want to force Payne to retire but when is enough? 8 loses, 10loses? sure he won a few FOTN's and the fans love him but the critic and media think he is a joke and that is eating him up inside. he doesn't want to be a stepping stone.

We want to make sure his next fight will be one for the 'W'. However both guys taking a break, they wont be ready for this upcoming card.
Even though Devin lost his last fight he did show that his new training did improve his ground game. Now we got to work on his discipline and self destructive behaviour."

Pres ele and WF, my boys are not going anywheres and we are not breaking our contract. We will be back."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum