You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

It has been a few days now since Fight Force 17 and I have decided to talk about my thoughts about the fights from FF17. My overall grade A- great card and a lot of memorial moments on it. It was just missing one thing to make it that A+, hint hint a Stephan Boner vs Forrest Griffin like fight. Haha Still it was a great card.

I will start off with the under card first.

The Rex Payne vs. Napleon Norton fight gets an A. Great fight and got FOTN awards. Rex's was a last minute replacement and showed up in great shape. He looked great and had an excellent corner you could hear them over the crowd and he listened, one reason why he got the win in my opinion. He did great in the first round controlling Norton on the ground and stand up. The second round was the same he eventually got full mount and got his KO win. A great day for the Droges camp, who has lately has had a let down of fighters. Rex just might be that shining star.

Vinny Castro and Dave Pronovost gets a B+. Vinny will get an A for his efforts but this fight was a one sided affair. Castro just dominated Dave all night and got his KO victory from the sprawl position in the First Round at the 2:45 Mark.

More to come later.....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum