You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No stream tomorrow!!! Empty No stream tomorrow!!! 3/19/2011, 12:20 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
K!LLA B33's XBOX is down so Bushido 12 will not have a live stream. If you are on the Bushido 12 card get your fight in before Sunday and please report it.

There is some hope though as ele25 has stated he may take on the stream duties if he is available tomorrow.

2No stream tomorrow!!! Empty Re: No stream tomorrow!!! 3/19/2011, 12:27 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I apologize everyone. Thanks to GSG for recording some of the fights. At least we got some footage. I'll get this resolved as soon as I can man.

3No stream tomorrow!!! Empty Re: No stream tomorrow!!! 3/19/2011, 4:43 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I may have solved the problem!!! cheers I did some research study on 2 red lights which is what I was getting and that means the XBOX is overheating. It was suggested that I open my XBOX and clean out all the dust with a can of compressed air. I THINK IT WORKED!!! I turned my XBOX on after I did that and it stayed on for about 3 hours vs 5-10 minutes at a time before. Stream is back on ppl. Twisted Evil

4No stream tomorrow!!! Empty Re: No stream tomorrow!!! 3/20/2011, 8:36 pm

Gendreau39

Gendreau39
Are all of these LW figts on xbox? I'm new and haven't found much for ps3 LW broadcasts or fights

5No stream tomorrow!!! Empty Re: No stream tomorrow!!! 3/21/2011, 2:59 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Gendreau39 wrote:Are all of these LW figts on xbox? I'm new and haven't found much for ps3 LW broadcasts or fights
Well as of now we dont even have enough PS3 guys to run events for that console. This also kills the PS3 stream bcuz we dont have anyone from PS3 who can do it. Sad

6No stream tomorrow!!! Empty Re: No stream tomorrow!!! 3/21/2011, 6:06 pm

Gendreau39

Gendreau39
Damn. I was so excited to compete with this league because of the CAF guidelines

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum