You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

"iOMMA here hoping to get a few quick words with the curent and defending champ, Dan Murphy
Murphy, can we have a few words with you, you moved to Welterweight why is this?"

Murhpy: "The move isnt permanent. A new contender hasnt emerged yet and I want to stay active."

iOMMA: "you have 8 wins with 1 loss. You plan on taking over the WW class as well?"

Murphy: "lol..No its just to stay active. I have a camp mate aiming for that title."

iOMMA: "How do you feel about the competition in the Bushido league? You have taken on some top dogs and come out on top."

Murphy: "I think its full of talent. Everyone is tuff and could win on any given night. I'm thankful to have come out on top but trust me it was no easy task. Everyone brings it and is very capable of being the top dog."

iOMMA: "Really impressive fight with Yoshihiro Sato, were you ever worried about that fight? He had you on the ground for a long time"

Murphy: "I wouldnt say I was worried. At least not going into the fight. lol I respect him alot and definately took him seriously. Yeah he had me on the ground for awhile there. I have some of the best trainers so I was prepared for it."

iOMMA: "Well Mr. Murphy always a pleasure good luck in your next fight. Thanks for your time"

Murphy: "Oh no problem. Thank you for talking to me."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum