You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight Force 9 Empty Fight Force 9 3/4/2011, 10:19 pm

ele25

ele25

President Ele speaks about Fight Force 9.

"Alright First off I want to go out and give the awards for tonight. For Fight of the Night it goes to Deving Payne and Charles Carter. KO of the Night goes to Paulo Savalas who landed one of most viscous hammerfist I have ever seen. And Scott Crawford wins Submission of the Night."

on Fight Force 9 and Carter vs. Payne.
"I would also like to say FF9 was a huge success. Probably the best FF card so far haha. I would also like to say that Devin Payne and Charles Carter could meeting each other in the Cage real soon again. A great fight by both fighters."

On Paulo Savalas

"Paulo Really came out there. That Hammerfist, it was a hammerfist right? Whatever it was, it end that fight cold. His nick name Ice Cold really fits him. I like that guy and can't wait to see him in the cage again."

Scott Crawford Sub.

"Great fight. Really Great fight. I want to say that I saw that sub coming from a mile away. He took care of business for his win. Ending the fight in classic fashion."

2Fight Force 9 Empty Re: Fight Force 9 3/4/2011, 10:22 pm

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
thanks sir cant wait to get a shot at the title 2 fight win streak lets keep it going
~scott crawford~

3Fight Force 9 Empty Re: Fight Force 9 3/6/2011, 10:32 am

Droges

Droges

Devin Payne: "Charles and I have unfinished business!"

Fans left for FF9 with a smile on their fast. They loved the show. The doubters were happily wrong that it would not deliver.

Paulo Savalas: "I find a home for my fist and ellbows and thats what I did Friday"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum