You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ele Speaks About Recent Events Empty Ele Speaks About Recent Events 2/9/2011, 1:51 am

ele25

ele25

On the LHW and WW Grand Prix Tournaments...

"I am extremely disappointed how these tournaments turned out. Fighters were no shows, or fights did not even happen. To win fights you show up and fight. Not that hard. Guess these fighters did not want it bad enough. Their loss. It is a shame. I am going to say this I will not host another tournament for awhile. The way these went was a mess. I guess I did something wrong, or we( the fighters and I). I am going to look back and find out what went wrong and fix it."

On being President of Fight Force...

"It is an honor. When Wilson Fisk ask me if I wanted the job I did not hesitate, I took it. It is so great the WF is trusting me to do this. Now I get to do two of the coolest jobs in the world of MMA Matchmaker and promoter. I get to be Joe Silva and Dana White. haha. I can't wait to get things started."

On Dan and Brandan Silkowski

"They are on temporary retirement for now. They really want to fight right now, but important issues back home have come up. They have asked me to not make these issue public and I will respect there wishes. They would also like me to ask the media to stop calling them for the time being. When they want to talk I will set up a interview and notify all major sport and MMA news networks.'

"I just want to say thanks for your attention and have a good day. So Long"

Droges

Droges

ya man, a shame about the tourney...

not sure why people can't plan a time to meet.

congrats on becomining president.

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Sorry about the tourney man. Maybe for my fights it was just timezones. Next time you have a tourney, I'll try my best to make the fights. Again, congrats on becoming president.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
You didnt do anything wrong IMO. It was the responsibility of the fighters to make their fight happen. You cant control that part. If ppl wouldve showed up to their fights it wouldve went smooth. The way you handled it was great and the exact reason I asked you if you wanted to head the Fight Force league. Keep up the good work. Wink

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

I agree with Fisk, you really did as much as you possibly could, and I think you'll make a good FF President.

Geek

Geek

don't beat up yourself ele. If any one of us beside you would have done it they probably would have done the same. It may have been a numerous amounts of reasons they didn't show up and probably just didn't report it. I had some family issues to tend to during the tourney time or else i woulda helped/fought in it. But don't beat yourself up, just an unfortunate circumstance.

congrats though mr pres Wink

ele25

ele25

Thanks Guys. Was hoping it would turn out perfect the first time through.

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Nothing ever turns out perfect the first time. But, you did really well considering the circumstances.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Its all good ele. You handled it well. Ppl just didnt show up. I believe you'll do great with Fight Force. Wink

Cloud

Cloud
Ele is just a metrosexual (probably gay), kind off ugly, little pussy that has failed HARD to properly organise these tournaments and doesn't even play this game anymore (because he don't like it).

ele25

ele25

Cloud wrote:Ele is just a metrosexual (probably gay), kind off ugly, little pussy that has failed HARD to properly organise these tournaments and doesn't even play this game anymore (because he don't like it).

I don't know how far I could Have gone. I personally PM'd everyone with there fights and due dates. No one did them.

Cloud

Cloud
That's because this is an MMA-game and MMA-fans are only big with theyr mouths. Didn't you know? You should know. You know these kind off people who are feeling great when they can design a signature in a forum in just a few fucking seconds to discredit the legacy, career and hard work of a fighter for more then a decade, calling him this and that, the same people that shit theyr pants and back out of fights in a fucking video game all the time when they see my master divisions belt.

Cloud

Cloud
I rather get banned with my believes then to move on and sign fore the next Bushido card while having such a "president" around who do nothing then discredit other's accomplishments.

ele25

ele25

Wow. That is the reason. You know what. I am not going to argue with you. Not worth my time. I am entitled to my opinion. I am just going to say one thing though. To be consider the best you or compete with the best.

Cloud

Cloud
This is not a "opinion". This is a violent gif of a beating, received from a aging legend, in combination with a totally ridicilous text, talking about embarassement and that he is the "most overrated athlete of all time". That is not a opinion, that is like kicking someone in the head when he's down already. Douchbaggery at it's best.

Fuck, don't act like theyr aren't another couple of thousand North American fags out there that disrespect Fedor every day in the fucking internet, coming up with all kind of bullshit, crying that he didn't signed to the UFC and of course also because of (national)rascism. If Fedor would be American everybody of these clowns would out of nowhere have a totally different opinion on him. Don't act like Dana White, the most powerful man in the fucking MMA-world hasn't disrespected him for many years already. Don't act like the new TUF-generation of fucktards that claim to be MMA-fans don't play a reason when it comes to the totally uncalled Fedor-hate. He is not "overrated", he is fucking hated and the circumstances (North American MMA came up big time, TUF, racism, his failed contract with the UFC) were against him since the fall of PRIDE. You are just another guy who trying to discredit a guy that has put more then 30 fucking exciting (!!) fightsa for as fans for so many years. He fucking gave us our sweat, blood, his body.. everything.. and that's how the rotten MMA-community treats him for that? Don't fuck around, this is disgusting. That man deserves all the respect in the world, for fuck's sake.

Oh and if you don't want to discuss then maybe you say nothing at all, because your only argument is bullshit. Tell me one HW-fighter in the fucking world, that has faced more top 10 guys in the last 5 years. Just one! Do you even realise how top ranked Arlovski and Silvya was back then? Probably not. The UFC, as great as it is, is not EVERYTHING. The Strikeforce HW-roster looks VERY good.

ele25

ele25

If you feel that the text is a little to harsh. I shall change it. But i will still hold my opinion of what Fedor is. Was he a good fighter, yes. Legend, maybe. Greatest MMA fighter of all time, NO.

Cloud

Cloud
"A legend? Maybe."

Look, you just have prooven again that you are clueless. Fedor was a GOD in Japan, and there was a reason for this. He had a aura of invincibility, that you most likely will never see again. It's not just who he beat, but also how he beated them. In the most exciting fashion possible, always delivering it for then fans. He didn't just fought for the win. He beat top fighters at theyr own game. He outstruck Cro Cop, back then knows as one of the best K-1 level strikers in the world and beated Nogueira on the ground, with ground and pound as vicious, as I still haven't seen it again. He has more top 10 wins then ANY other HW ever had in the history of the sport. But besides all that, he NEVER claimed to be the best. if you have ever read an interview with him, he always was as humble as it gets. GOAT? I don't even care about this, because this is not the point. It's about giving him the respect that he deserves. Because if you believe it or not, my friend, one of the most important things about the whole sport IS respect. Without respect, this sport is nothing more then a sport where two people beat each other up, until one is out cold or gives up. Nothing more, nothing less. But that's something the North American audience doesn't seem to understand, at all. I'm far away from being a UFC-hater, I actually look forward to every of theyr events. The UFC has done a lot for this sport, but the way some and you could think many fans are treating this sport and theyr athletes is just plain and simple disgusting and not comparable how the Japanese fans did it, and saw the sport as a whole, which might be on ofe the reasons why it was always a accepted sport and didn't had to fight with heavily critic, politicans etc.

Oh, and you don't have to change anything for me. I'll await the ban, but I'll go with my head up, even though I talked dirty, but theyr doesn't seem to be another way, nowadays. I also want to thank you that I finally could call the shit how it is, because I'm no part of any of these rotten MMA-forums, who make a disgrace out of this sport every day.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Cloud you cant make ppl see Fedor as you do so your rant is pointless. Throwing a fit and screaming "bring on the ban I dont care" isnt called for either. What ele thinks about Fedor doesnt change what Fedor has done or his legacy so please dont get so worked up over it. He changed his sig for you so you were heard. Now leave it alone please. If you want to argue with Fedor haters go to sherdog.

Zhane123

Zhane123
Cooooool. I love you

Cloud

Cloud
Oh well, respect to the responses. I thought I would get banned right away and the change os sig is also kinda... nice.. I guess. I have expected far worse. I don't really have much more to say, just want to point out that it's not about Fedor being the GOAT or even one of the best, if you want so. It's not about opinions. It's about respect. I mean even though you probably should respect anyone that steps into the ring, we don't talk about Junie Browning, Jakob Volkmann or Bob Sapp here. We talk about FEDOR, and like him or not, and even if for some reason he couldn't entertain you with his fighting style, THAT MAN just deserves respect. If this man doesn't get the respect, then the MMA-community is just hopeless. I admit that I went into rage after coming here, wanting to sign up for Bushido and the first thing I see is that signature. Well, what can I say? I can't say I'm sorry, I can't say I regret it.. it's just one of these things that you cannot change, I guess. But props for the responses though.

gregstuna

gregstuna
Fedor deserve his respect he went out their and fought Bigfoot oh is a Brazilian monster and fought with true pride until the end surviving choke, a brutal GnP, then a leglock. on top of that he try to reverse the leglock to his advantage but fail. i found true respect for fedor but his time of glory has sadly past and i think he cant truly compete like he did in Pride.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum