You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ele25

ele25

On why He wants Greg Martin:

"Look I'm not calling Greg out because he is any easy win. Or I think I am better than him. This is Fight Force and everyone here is good and puts a fight up. I know Greg will come out and I will come out and give our best for the fans. I hope he accepts my challenge, because I know Greg and myself can make an interesting fight for the fans."

On where is his brother Dan:

"Dan is well always been a private person. He really likes to keep to himself. Right now though he is under a whole new training regiment, and improving all of skills. I expect him to be back real soon. He will for sure not fight on Fight Force 4."

On why he doesn't want to contend for the WW Belt:

"I said this before, making the cut to WW is difficult for myself. It takes a huge toll on my body. If I win the belt, I would have to defend it. Meaning I would have to cut weight. No thanks. My health is more important."

His thoughts on competing in MW:

"It's going to be difficult. I know that for sure. Most of these guys cut to 185. I walk around at 182-185. The will be bigger and stronger than me. I know that. That's what is going to be the challenge about fighting there. I honestly can not wait to fight there. I hope my speed, skill, and my strength can help me out."

Why he and his brother like running everywhere:

"Well unlike Cesar, who thinks he is a bulldozer. My brother and my self like to run. It's fun for us. It helps us get our mind of things and keep in shape. I have a nice BMW M3 sitting in my garage, I just choose to run more than I drive. Dan likes to run all the time though, I still think he has his first car, a Chevy Silverado 2000 that our dad gave to him. Haha. He really never was much of a driver anyways."

Droges

Droges

Martin's comment on Brandan's interview as per Will Smith's quote "Ain't no thang but a chicken wing"

Very Happy

ele25

ele25

Droges wrote:Martin's comment on Brandan's interview as per Will Smith's quote "Ain't no thang but a chicken wing"

Very Happy

Can't wait to fight Smile

Droges

Droges

Greg Martin's official statement to Brandan's challenage:

Martin: "If Brandan wants a piece of me, I am ready, lets do this!

I said before, my training went well and I am ready. I did try to take my training to the next level but suffered some disapointment however this by no means I am a chump, a door mat or a stepping stone for Silkowski.

If WF has me fighting Silkowski then so be it, I will bring it and he better too.

I have all the respect for Brandan Silkowski but when the cage door closes, it's go time. Come FC4, I wll be showing him or some WW what's what!

Now get the faq out of my face I am tired of this interview shiat and still pissed at my failed attempts at getting my belt."

-------------------------------Brandan Speaks about Fight Force 4 Angry%252Bface

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum