You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 3 summary unleashed! Empty Bushido 3 summary unleashed! 1/18/2011, 4:07 pm

Droges

Droges

Bushido 3, Kamikaze is the third event in OMMA history with the japenze rules.
It delievered some fantastic fights and created some interesting prospects.

Who stood out and who got busted up?

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Matchup
Assuerio Nawara vs PJ Martinez
Winner: Assuerio Nawara via Unanimous Decision

Assuerio Nawara continues his 2 fight win streak by taking it to the cards with a unanimous decision against PJ Martinez. An extremly close fight with both unable to finish the other, unfortunately for PJ Martinez, the Judges saw it clearly in Nawara's favor.

A fight this close has to be FOTN and fans demand a rematch and PPV viewing.

Welterweight Matchup
Scott Crawford vs Ryan Murray
Winner: Ryan Murray via 1st Round Submission

Welter weight newcomers Ryan Murray and Scott Crawford square off and it resulted in Murray subbing big boy Crawford in the 1st round. Eyes are watching to see if Murray can move up the ranks and if Crawford can bounce back from his debut lost.

Welterweight Matchup
Rickson Rojas vs Gonzo Miller
Winner: No Contest

Nothing to report here. Both fighers still remain at 0-1.

Heavyweight Matchup
Reggie Ray vs Masaru Maeda
Winner: Masaru Maeda via 1st Round Knockout

Another debut by 2 fighters that are throwing their hats into the HW divsion.
Masaru Maeda, a hot prosphect gets an impressive 1st round KO against New comer Reggie Ray.
Reggie Ray is not phazed by his debut lost and promises big things in his next outting.

Undercard

Light Heavyweight Matchup
Marcelo Gracie vs Charles Carter
Winner: No Contest

Charles Carter a member of Wasp Nest looking to take on Black House Academy, Marcelo Gracie never
transpired both guys remain at 0-1 in their last outing.

Welterweight Matchup
Joshua Montgomery vs Brandon Mongan
Winner: Brandon Mongan via 1st Round Submission

Joshua Montgomery coming off an impressive victory in Busdio2 falls short when he goes up against debut Brandon Mongan. Brandon secured a submission and finishes Montgomery off and puts his record at 1-1. Brandon looks to continue with his winning ways against his next opponent. Fans are eager to see what other tricks he has up his sleave.

Bushido3 had impressive fights and alot of debut fighters. Will these debut fighters make a name for themselves the next time they step in the cage? Bushido4 will answer that question.

Signs are now available.

2Bushido 3 summary unleashed! Empty Re: Bushido 3 summary unleashed! 1/18/2011, 10:56 pm

Geek

Geek

Very nice write up droges!

3Bushido 3 summary unleashed! Empty Re: Bushido 3 summary unleashed! 1/19/2011, 12:41 am

Cloud

Cloud
Yes, pretty nice. Only thing I would add is to write the usernames or gamertags behind the fighters name, because I don't really know which fighter belongs to which player.

4Bushido 3 summary unleashed! Empty Re: Bushido 3 summary unleashed! 1/20/2011, 11:48 am

Droges

Droges

thanks for the feedback Cloud, and actually that makes 2 of us, I find it difficult as well sometimes. I will keep that in mind.

Does everyone want the Gamertag focus or the actually figher focus? If they want the GT then they can go to roster and check. I think I would rather the fighter focus.

If the fighter has put in enough fights, made a name for himself, must people already know who the GT is IMO.

It just the debut fightes.. anyway, if people want that I can add it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum