You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/17/2011, 11:54 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 4 "Showdown". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one)
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/17/2011, 8:50 pm

bman3620

bman3620
GT:Bman3620
Time Zone:Eastern
Who you'd like to fight:Anyone

I (Roy nelson) would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

3Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/18/2011, 2:07 am

Cloud

Cloud
GT: Cloud Cyborg
Time Zone: GMT +1
Who you'd like to fight: Any

I Masaru Maeda would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

4Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/18/2011, 5:09 am

SMOKECOMBS

SMOKECOMBS
GT: SMOKECOMBS
Time Zone: EST
Who you'd like to fight: Any

I Mike Bernardo would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I will be replaced.
http://www.doghouseboxing.com

5Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty hw 1/22/2011, 1:43 am

TheUniverse

TheUniverse
PSN ID: P_S_Gs_Universe
Time Zone:cst
Who you'd like to fight:any

I (toni santi) would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum