You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/17/2011, 11:52 am

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING.

This signup is for Bushido 4 "Showdown". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one)
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/17/2011, 7:20 pm

Hunter gutierrez

GT: ufcbjjmaster101 Time Zone: Eastern Timezone I'll fight anyone you put in front of me I ufcbjjmaster101 would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card.I under stand I have untill Jan 22 to meety my opponent fight and report the rusults and that if I am a no show I'll be replaced

3Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Fight 1/18/2011, 12:38 am

GodPr0digy

GodPr0digy
GodPr0digy Eastern Anyone....I (Chris Williams) would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

4Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/18/2011, 2:08 am

Cloud

Cloud
GT: Cloud Cyborg
Time Zone: GMT +1
Who you'd like to fight: Any

I Yoshihiro Sato would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

5Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/18/2011, 9:10 pm

Tyler

Psn id: PHX_Bongs420 will fight anyone

6Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/18/2011, 9:20 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

GT: OOHallOFamerOO
Time Zone: est
Who you'd like to fight: Anyone

I Dan Murphy would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

7Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/20/2011, 4:48 pm

ovfd55

ovfd55
GT :ovfd55
Time Zone:EST
Who you'd like to fight:anyone

I James Lillard would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced

8Bushido 4 "Showdown" Empty Re: Bushido 4 "Showdown" 1/21/2011, 9:30 pm

BWEEZY

BWEEZY
GT : coco bear1987
Time Zone: CST
Who you'd like to fight: anyone

I __Marius Bellanca__ would like to fight on the Bushido 4 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Jan 22 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum