You are not connected.

» FORUMS » GAMING » Rosters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rosters Empty Rosters 8/30/2010, 8:07 pm

Geek

Geek

Now with the rosters being released, what are your thoughts and opinions? Which weightclass is your favorite and which is your least favorite? Name the fighters you are most interested in fighting with? Just a topic to get you guys thinking and responding Smile

2Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 8/30/2010, 11:20 pm

ip0nder

ip0nder

Not really sure who I'm more interested in. Either Heavyweight, Middleweight, or Lightweight are classes I'm interested in. Can't wait to play as a couple people. Never been a big fan of Strikeforce, but this will be a game I'll play a hella lot.

3Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 8/31/2010, 12:07 am

Geek

Geek

Yea, I'm with you man. I really don't know which class i'll play with. Probably out of LHW, WW, LW. I think i'll play with Randy etc. just to see how they have everyone. I just started watching SF near the last part of last year. I think they have potential but Coker ruins most of it with a lot of bad decisions and matchmaking but i def. will be spending long nights on the beach..ahem couch with this one.

4Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 8/31/2010, 9:09 am

ip0nder

ip0nder

It's hard for me to follow what goes on with Strikeforce because the sports bars only play UFC around here. So it's hard to keep up.

5Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 8/31/2010, 2:38 pm

Geek

Geek

Yea i usually catch it online. The streams usually near perfect so you usually have no problem watching the events. They just don't show as many lower card matches as the UFC does. The bars around my area are strictly UFC tho as well.

6Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 8/31/2010, 2:40 pm

ip0nder

ip0nder

Same here.

7Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 9/1/2010, 2:09 am

fedor, nick diaz, manhoef, gilbert melendez, overeem, ninja the list goes on. the roster is stacked with mma greats

8Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 9/1/2010, 10:29 am

Geek

Geek

Mr. Burgandy wrote:fedor, nick diaz, manhoef, gilbert melendez, overeem, ninja the list goes on. the roster is stacked with mma greats

As far as American greats i agree, i just recently started getting into the international scene so i'll have to take your judgement on that. I know Ninja, Aoki, The Gracies, Alvarez, Cavalcante, but some of those others are foreign to me at this point but i'm sure i'll see some highlights of most of them.

9Rosters Empty Re: Rosters 9/1/2010, 4:59 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Strikers! Twisted Evil Cung Le, Manhoef, Fejao, Lawler, Diaz, etc.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» FORUMS » GAMING » Rosters

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum