You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Geek

Geek

Dude still acting crazy. How you gone get mad at a strip club manager / worker / employee because he talking down on the University of Texas. Lol i mean let it go, be better than him. Then dude does the Hook 'Em Horns sign downwards (or the wrong way) and it leads to Brawl in The Strip Club Volume 1. Take a look and discuss Wink

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5282771

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Gotta rep the lonestar state! lol Seriously tho, once you become a rich athlete you gotta ignore that type shit.

King Of Chicago

King Of Chicago
yeah that video made it even worse, its one thing when you do something messed up and get caught, buts its a whole another thing if its on tape, and is being played 100 times over and over agian on espn!!! lmao great job vince!

entombed-

entombed-
yea, he's stupid. i got to meet him one time at the stadium and left thoroughly un-impressed with him. it was nice that he was winning some games for us.. but really, how much longer can jeff keep the faith?

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

He is the stupidest nfl player of all time. He got the lowest score on the NFL Draft IQ test........

Geek

Geek

entombed- wrote:yea, he's stupid. i got to meet him one time at the stadium and left thoroughly un-impressed with him. it was nice that he was winning some games for us.. but really, how much longer can jeff keep the faith?

yea, most people don't realize it but most athletes focus on sports and sports alone lacking in other departments. Well some do, i've heard stories of others being real intelligent , well spoken etc. I got a chance to speak to a Christian Singer who turning big now and she was down to earth and cool as can be.

Jeff has to make a decision this year, he and the front office. Either keep vince, or trade him and try to get value and base your luck on this years draft. Jake Locker coming out, Andrew Luck from stanford coming out, Keenum etc etc. so maybe they can do that. I had / have high hopes for him , but he has to stop pulling these dumb stunts man.. You are a pro, in the public's eye, stop doing childish things!!

entombed-

entombed-
it's true. even when he was out in public here he keeps himself isolated and doesn't truely interact with fans. he came into the hotel i cooked at and pretty much MADE us give him our VIP section so he wouldn't be around the 3-5 other people in the club.. i mean, really? and then i wound up bowling beside him at Dave&Busters and he pretty much had a wall up between his sitting area and the rest of anyone else. it was retarted, i'm with you. there are some good quality "QUARTERBACKS" coming out this year.. not just guys who can run and we can teach to throw the ball. he wasn't going to be another air mcnair(rip),

Geek

Geek

entombed- wrote:it's true. even when he was out in public here he keeps himself isolated and doesn't truely interact with fans. he came into the hotel i cooked at and pretty much MADE us give him our VIP section so he wouldn't be around the 3-5 other people in the club.. i mean, really? and then i wound up bowling beside him at Dave&Busters and he pretty much had a wall up between his sitting area and the rest of anyone else. it was retarted, i'm with you. there are some good quality "QUARTERBACKS" coming out this year.. not just guys who can run and we can teach to throw the ball. he wasn't going to be another air mcnair(rip),

Yea, he shouldn't have behaved like that. We on the same page, he wasn't gonna be McNair..McNair placed some huge shoes down in Tennessee ya know, i had high hopes for him but if his actions on the field don't make his off field clutz problems go away i think it may be time to go bye bye. He'll have to resurge his career elsewhere.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum