You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Geek

Geek

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2010/05/10/shogun-ready-to-fight-randy-rampage-or-rashad/

Looks like Shogun will be facing one of these three, but most def. Rashad or Rampage but it does seem like dana tryna make room for Randy. Who you guys think next???

Nyrico2007

Nyrico2007
I love Randy but not to sure if he can still hang. I would like to see Rashad over Rampage getting the shot but thats me. Oh wait it may be The Spider ?

ScottySwanson

ScottySwanson
I would like to see Shogun fight Rashad that would be a great standup fight...I am sure that the winner of the ramp evans fight will face shogun , it just makes sense...

Rampage will rematch shogun. he wanted shogun to win machida. so he could avenge his loss.

rashad will fight randy.
funny because they wanted them to fight earlier but rashad didnt want to saying
"I got nothing to gain and a lot to lose by fight Randy"
seems like hes got no where else to go if he loses to Rampage.

Rampage will fight Shogun for the title. They both grew as fighters and would be a great fight.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Randy is about to fight Toney and Rampage will smash Rashad so Shogun is fighting Rampage next.

Houston Gator

Houston Gator
You mean Evans even tho im rotting for rampage..... Smile

Well this aint the topic or time to discuss Rampage vs Rashad Razz But I can't make a prediction for that fight. Rashad has grown as a fighter and could well put Rampage on his back. We will see.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum