You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Ok there are glitch cafs. However here are 3 ways to prove that you have a legit CAF (there for no need for fighter CAPS).

1- Use a Roster Fighter through Career, they can't be glitched and are 100% legit.

2- Show that your guy is in multiple weightclasses, the glitch gets rid of multiple weightclasses for CAFS (same CAFS with same stats in more then 1 weightclass).

3-Take a picture or video of your character select screen showing the Career CAF sticker(only you can see it) next to your guy cause the glitch erases this sticker from character select.

Either way if we do the Stat cap, I got a guy at 90 so I'm good. If we do this method, I got a guy with the career sticker and he's in 3 weightclasses so I'm covered no matter what.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

ultranova5000 wrote:
2- Show that your guy is in multiple weightclasses, the glitch gets rid of multiple weightclasses for CAFS (same CAFS with same stats in more then 1 weightclass).

Looks like I was wrong about this one. So basically there are 2 ways to prove you have a legit caf.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

1st option is the only real way to tell. 3rd option will work but only videos are for sure. Pictures can be edited. My questions are:

a) What if you didnt win a belt or make it to the HOF? Thats what happened to me when I played on Ultimate. I fought for the title 3 times but lost each time and never made it to the HOF so I dont have those icons.

b) What if someone takes a picture of their legit CAF then switches to the glitched CAF? It then becomes a matter of one person's word vs the other. "He switched", "No I didnt". lol The only way to prove he switched is to record your fights so we can see them switch but there arent many ppl who can record.

I suggest we all use roster career CAFs until THQ patches the damn game or we find another sure solution. That way we dont have to worry about stat caps or picture proof. I dont know when the patch will be out (took 6 months for UFC10) but word is they're on it right now.

You can't copy career guys they would have to make the same exact guy with same stats. Also the bruce buffer says for example this man is a muay thai and jui jujitsu fighter when its career. When its insta he starts with their name. BTW caf boosts are basiclly glicthed cafs imo.

Zhane123

Zhane123
Hello everyone Wink

Geek

Geek

I think It's dumb how, it's 2012 and the third installment yet they can't figure out the CAF system and how to block glitches regarding it. Like wow man. Like k!lla says, it may take months for a correct patch and if So I'll have to just give in and do a roster fighter, but man i just started getting my career guy right, so I'll wait and see before going through with a Roster guy.

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

K!LLA B33 wrote:1st option is the only real way to tell. 3rd option will work but will also have contraversy.

a) What if you didnt win a belt or make it to the HOF? Thats what happened to me when I played on Ultimate. I fought for the title 3 times but lost each time and never made it to the HOF so I dont have those icons.

b) What if someone takes a picture of their legit CAF then switches to the glitched CAF? It then becomes a matter of one person's word vs the other. "He switched", "No I didnt". lol The only way to prove he switched is to record your fights so we can see them switch but there arent many ppl who can record.

I suggest we all use roster career CAFs until THQ patches the damn game or we find another sure solution. That way we dont have to worry about stat caps or picture proof. I dont know when the patch will be out (took 6 months for UFC10) but word is they're on it right now.

It still has a sticker for Career CAF regardless of if you won belts with them or not. If we combine the photo along with full disclosure of stats (2 extra pics of attributes offense/defense) that's really all we can ask people to do and I know pics can be photoshoped and what not but if people feel they fought a glitched CAF then it should be investigated.

The problem is even with a stat cap people can still glitch for extra moves (possibly having 40 lvl3 moves) even with an overall of 70 so that rules out using insta-cafs or equalized stats.

I guess the only thing we can do is Roster CAFs cause we know they are 100% legit.

So those are the options either

A- Allow all CAFs with proper pics (since certain stats are impossible in career like 100 sub and 100 striking) and trust in the Honor system from members, challenges can be issued if provided with video/picture proof of a switch. The person could still glitch it so he has the exact same stats but extra lvl3 moves however so there's no way of telling that unless the person records the character select screen before his fight (like I will) to prove they are 100% legit. We could make it so the fight HAS to be recorded on both sides to prove they are using legit CAFs but that is asking too much from every member.

or

B- Make it Roster CAF only with first come first serve on Roster fighters (perhaps limiting it to 1 roster caf per person).

I do hope when THQ patches the game it will still show my Career CAFs as legit rather then make them have a red name like the last game did with all cafs made for the patch. THQ could easily quick fix this problem by allowing us to see the other player's CAF stickers and if there's a "Career CAF" sticker then you know he's legit (the glitch turns all careers cafs into Insta-Cafs).

Geek

Geek

I agree ultranova, I'm just gonna stop working on my CAF until I hear more word on if it will mess up everything else before finishing him. I'd be pissed to finish the guy then he still be deemed "Illegal" by THQ.

This is just crazy how they did this man

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum