You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz Empty UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz 2/5/2012, 2:58 am

Geek

Geek

Man he smoothly pulled a BJ Penn on us. Granted I'm a BJ fan and not a Diaz, man you can't do that. This will probably be argued and honestly I'm not taking eithers side because both sides can be argued. Condit scored the points, Diaz backed him up for 25 mins and secured the takedown but man You can't announce your retirement.

Thoughts guys?

2UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz Empty Re: UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz 2/5/2012, 3:03 am

Geek

Geek

P.S. Those two 49-46's were crazy, fight was way closer

3UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz Empty Re: UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz 2/5/2012, 3:26 am

cloudx142

Condit won. How was the fight closer?!?!? That was smart what condit did. Get out of diaz way, counter punch diaz. Condit did good combos. Diaz just pressed him against the caged.. Condit got out of his way... Smart thing. Condit won.

4UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz Empty Re: UFC 143 Spoiler: Nick Diaz 2/5/2012, 7:13 pm

Geek

Geek

cloudx142 wrote:Condit won. How was the fight closer?!?!? That was smart what condit did. Get out of diaz way, counter punch diaz. Condit did good combos. Diaz just pressed him against the caged.. Condit got out of his way... Smart thing. Condit won.

Yea, Condit won, but IMO the fight was closer. Yea, it was smart but Diaz still pushed the fight to Condit. Like i said I'm not taking either side because I can see how either side could argue. I don't really like Diaz's personality and never really watched Condit, but I thought it was a close fight homie

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum