You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Stock fighter league:

Like fight force, this would be considered the under league, or the training league.

We'd have a draft - and people would select 2 or 3 divisions to participate in. Then, they would get a 'good' pick (meaning 1st or 2nd) and to balance it, someone else would get a high pick in your other divisions.

Once a fighter is dominant enough or is considered to good, they move up leagues and that frees up that particular stock fighter for someone else.

I'm just throwing out ideas, mainly because I'd have fun with it. But if you guys don't think it's a good idea, let me know if we can improve it or should just throw it out entirely.

ChAoZ RaMpAgE x

ChAoZ RaMpAgE x
That is actually a good idea. I totally agree with you because most of the new guys or people who are still learning they like to use their favourite roster fighters and then when they get good they'll move up to the big leagues. The only problem I can see with that is that I would hate to see a new guy get stuck with people like Jorge Rivera or something.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Why dont ppl just take a roster fighter thru career and register them into the CAF league?

Geek

Geek

K!LLA B33 wrote:Why dont ppl just take a roster fighter thru career and register them into the CAF league?

Think its just to kinda pick a guy and have fun without worrying about building one up. It's just a preference for some.

I think for this idea to gain more weight, we'd need not count it towards Official records, be sort of amateur in nature. The minute we start adding records things get a bit confusing. No records mean guys wouldn't care about having a guy (0-5) then wanting to quit.

Lets see how many people would like and maybe see??

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
I'm not excited about creating a league specifically for roster fighters. Its alot of extra work for something I dont think will last long. My opinion is of course based on how roster leagues have gone in the past. The problem I see with them is the difference in stats so once people pick the best fighters the thrill is gone for everyone else who is left with the weaker fighters. It also limits the amount of fighters we can have in that league since we only have a limited amount of roster fighters. That amount is even lower when you factor in that not too many people will use the weaker fighters.

K!LLA B33 has a point. You can take a roster fighter through career this year so that would technically make them a CAF. It also means no race to pick the best fighters since you can take a weaker fighter through career and give him competitive stats. Would you guys be fine with mixing CAF and roster only if the roster was taken through career?

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

Wilson90 wrote:I'm not excited about creating a league specifically for roster fighters. Its alot of extra work for something I dont think will last long. My opinion is of course based on how roster leagues have gone in the past. The problem I see with them is the difference in stats so once people pick the best fighters the thrill is gone for everyone else who is left with the weaker fighters. It also limits the amount of fighters we can have in that league since we only have a limited amount of roster fighters. That amount is even lower when you factor in that not too many people will use the weaker fighters.

K!LLA B33 has a point. You can take a roster fighter through career this year so that would technically make them a CAF. It also means no race to pick the best fighters since you can take a weaker fighter through career and give him competitive stats. Would you guys be fine with mixing CAF and roster only if the roster was taken through career?
I'd be fine with that, but... I think that people, such as myself, who have complete favoritism towards a few fighters should be able to get that one fighter - and leave it at one or at very most 2 fighters.

Take an A Silva caliber guy and then maybe maybe you can have like a Melvin Guillard or a Dong Hyun Kim.

Someone decent - but nobody's gonna have Overeem and Condit or GSP and Jones or anything stupid and crazy like that.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Rainboi21 wrote:I'd be fine with that, but... I think that people, such as myself, who have complete favoritism towards a few fighters should be able to get that one fighter - and leave it at one or at very most 2 fighters.

Take an A Silva caliber guy and then maybe maybe you can have like a Melvin Guillard or a Dong Hyun Kim.

Someone decent - but nobody's gonna have Overeem and Condit or GSP and Jones or anything stupid and crazy like that.
Agreed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum