You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/17/2011, 11:05 pm

ele25

ele25

Hey guys Im seriously considering on getting UFC3 for the PS3. Depending how everything goes with the beta online and the Demo. What I am wondering if there will be a league here for PS3? I have been searching like crazy for PS3 EA MMA league none exist or all have died out. I miss compete with my fellow OMMAers. I was wondering if I can get a few people down to play and join the league that maybe WF will allow me to run the PS3 side of things. I miss competing online in a organized leagued and would love to do it again. I am just tired of the hate PS3 gets. ahaha.

2UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/18/2011, 4:00 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I dont think it will happen. Get back on XBOX and stop punishing yourself.

3UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/18/2011, 6:57 pm

Geek

Geek

You know i love my ps3 too ele, but when it comes to competitive gaming the ps3 side is mostly casual unless it's FPS. Unless we can get an army of ps3 guys on here, I'm skeptical this would happen homie. We'd need a huge influx of talent, idk, maybe you can see if there's even a want out there. If you can find a customer, you can supply their need.

4UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/18/2011, 11:02 pm

ele25

ele25

K!LLA B33 wrote:I dont think it will happen. Get back on XBOX and stop punishing yourself.

I will never ever buy an XBOX again. They always fall apart. It pissed off constantly always having to get it fix. Hell it got to the point it would hardly play EA MMA. The disc tray would hardly open unless I would place i tooth pick or something under it.

I have been searching for PS3 leagues all are dead or non CAF leagues. Non CAF leagues are very dull. I will find people I am serious about this. I miss competing every weekend. So much hate on the PS3 for what? Cause we have Blu Ray and you dont? lol.

But hopefully I can find some people to get a movement going here.

5UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/18/2011, 11:04 pm

ele25

ele25

Charles Scott wrote:You know i love my ps3 too ele, but when it comes to competitive gaming the ps3 side is mostly casual unless it's FPS. Unless we can get an army of ps3 guys on here, I'm skeptical this would happen homie. We'd need a huge influx of talent, idk, maybe you can see if there's even a want out there. If you can find a customer, you can supply their need.

I was considering on going off on my own. But maybe WF would allow me to be affiliated with OMMA somehow as well. That would work too I suppose. I just need some kind of back up on it. Saying hey there is a following here for the game.

6UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/19/2011, 12:20 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

ele25 wrote:
K!LLA B33 wrote:I dont think it will happen. Get back on XBOX and stop punishing yourself.

I will never ever buy an XBOX again. They always fall apart. It pissed off constantly always having to get it fix. Hell it got to the point it would hardly play EA MMA. The disc tray would hardly open unless I would place i tooth pick or something under it.

I have been searching for PS3 leagues all are dead or non CAF leagues. Non CAF leagues are very dull. I will find people I am serious about this. I miss competing every weekend. So much hate on the PS3 for what? Cause we have Blu Ray and you dont? lol.

But hopefully I can find some people to get a movement going here.
Having BlueRay doesnt benefit you in this situation now does it. Razz

7UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/19/2011, 1:28 am

Geek

Geek

lol No hate man, just not very competitive when it comes to the new movement (or for us old) of fighting leagues. I've gamed exclusively Sony from the point the super nintendo and n64 lost steam to the new systems (other than dreamcast) and until i got it as a gift never considered Xbox. But the truth hurts, that's the segment that has the most demand for wanting to fight in a Fighters league.

Blu-rays a plus Laughing but doesn't help the competitive side lol You prob won't find a PS3 CAF side, especially since now, as it stands legitimately, theres only 2 CAF based leagues standing, us being 1...I don't know man, Id see if you could garner enough interest but consensus vote says most are xbox.

8UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/19/2011, 9:16 am

ele25

ele25

If I cant find a league for UFC3 for PS3 I wont even consider getting it. I have a ton of friends who play ps3 but dont like MMA. Its all about Madden or NCAA.

9UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/20/2011, 1:32 am

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
lol. there was and im pretty sure still is a big ps3 only league i cant seem to remember the name

10UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 12/20/2011, 8:13 am

ele25

ele25

Yeah none that I have found are in activity. Which suck.

O well I will check out for one in the next few months. If nothing happens for the PS3 side. Maybe I'll get it for xbox. And just play on my brothers account. (MAYBE!)

11UFC 3 PS3 League? Empty Re: UFC 3 PS3 League? 1/24/2012, 11:14 pm

russianboy7

russianboy7
There are a lot of active ps3 only leagues actually i used to play in tons over the summer...cant mention the names though because that will be like advertising

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum