You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight Force 1 "The Beginning" Empty Fight Force 1 "The Beginning" 2/19/2010, 7:43 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
This signup is now for short notice replacements for Fight Force 1 "The Beginning". If someone is a no show you will be contacted to fill in. The 1st to respond gets the fight. You must be available Thursday and Friday. By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.

GT or PSN ID: (please specify which one)
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you record:

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Fight Force 1 card. I understand that I have until 11:59pm Thursday to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results.

If you are the host make sure you set the the fight up according to the rules here.

2Fight Force 1 "The Beginning" Empty Re: Fight Force 1 "The Beginning" 10/27/2010, 11:34 pm

Geek

Geek

GT : StraitCyborg
Time Zone: Central
Who you want to fight: anyone
Can you record: no

I Jay Azevedo would like to fight on the Fight Force 1 card. I understand that I have until 11:59pm Thursday to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results.

3Fight Force 1 "The Beginning" Empty Re: Fight Force 1 "The Beginning" 10/28/2010, 10:23 pm

Tony Money

GT or PSN ID: xillum9x psn
Time Zone: Central

I (Melvin Gulliard) would like to fight on the Fight Force 1 card. I understand that I have until 11:59pm Thursday to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results.

starz o

starz o
GT: Starz 0
Time Zone: GMT (will sort out a time with opponent)

I (MB Millz) would like to fight on the Fight Force 1 card. I understand that I have until 11:59pm Thursday to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results.

ele25

ele25

GT : LostLoverBear
Time Zone: EST
Who you'd like to fight:Anyone
Can you record: Yes

I Brandan Silkowski would like to fight on the Fight Force 1 card. I understand that I have until 11:59pm Thursday to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Anyone who signs up after this post is a short notice replacement.

Those still looking for a fight:

XBOX

Brandan Silkowski

PS3

None

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum