You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

The Japenese crowds are always excited to attend a bushido event and Bushido 39 didnt let them donwn. There were great back and forth battles capped off with the crownings of new champions. It was definately a night the fans will never forget.

TJ Crawford vs Roland Pavlinsky
Crawford ruled the light heavyweight division for a good while now proving time and time again why he was the #1 best pound for pound fighter in OMMA. Yes I said "was" because Pavlinsky however thought it was time to put an end to that. He put on a thrilling performance pulling off the upset and defeating TJ Crawford via 1st round technical knockout. Crawford beat Pavlinsky twice before but Pavlinsky wasnt about to make it a third. I guess the third time is a charm. It was a great fight and seemed to go just as the other two but this time Pavlinsky seemed to be more focused than ever dropping Crawford multiple times forcing the ref to step in on the last. I'm not sure what went wrong but Crawford wasnt the #1 pound for pounf fighter for nothing and I'm sure he'll be back for that title.

Rick Bowman vs Jaimie Ranallo
In a fight that was eerily reminiscent of their first Ranallo found away to win this time and redeemed himself as well as won the heavyweight title in the process. The fight started with both fighters landing a series of excellent combos. Bowman delivered a couple of beautiful straight hands and a few hooks in close quarters. Ranallo would not be outdone though as he also delivered a few crushing hooks. Bloodied and cut, both fighters kept the pressure on each other. Ranallo finally ended the battle when he dropped Bowman with a powerful hook and forced the ref to step in. The fight earned Fight of the Night honors. Bowman is a 2 time champion so there is no doubt he will be back in the mix. For now its Ranallo's time.

Other Results:

Light Heavyweight
Jack Boyd upsets 3rd ranked Cody Mendoza via 1st round submission.

Middleweight
Nate Marquard bests Hunter McKinney via 1st Round Submission earnign him submission of the night.

Welterweight
Veteran Jose Vickers stops Eddie Payne via 1st Round Knockout
Will Hart makes his debute a good one by defeating Malcom Montgomery via 1st round knockout

Lightweight
Jose Aldo finishes Ken Hazuki via 1st round knockout earning him knockout of the night.

Droges

Droges

nice write up.

A multi belt holder and now a journalist.!!

is there no limit to the man that is K!lla.

gregstuna

gregstuna

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum