You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMMA Promo Video Empty OMMA Promo Video 8/2/2011, 9:15 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Online MMA promo Video 1

Tell me what you guys think, love it? hate it? Also tell me if there are Ads cause I'm 100% sure I turned off advertising for this but you never know.

Here's a little bonus Video

Welcome to Online MMA
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

2OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/2/2011, 9:35 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
lol Love the 2nd one. Razz Good job all around.

3OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/2/2011, 10:12 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

No Anderson Silva or Dan Murphy footage? Shocked Disappointing. At least you got Jon Jones. Razz Seriously, good work man.

4OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/2/2011, 11:41 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Thanks guys

No Anderson Silva or Dan Murphy footage?

I'll get them in the next one

5OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/3/2011, 4:05 am

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
scott crawford bro!

6OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/3/2011, 8:30 am

Rainboi21

Rainboi21

I THOUGHT that was Kingpin!

anyway, yeah good vid, spotted my name *get!*

7OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/3/2011, 11:26 am

russianboy7

russianboy7
Nice yeah there are absolutely no ads on my pc...great vids!

8OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/3/2011, 3:44 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

Tha Gageanator wrote:scott crawford bro!

I'm working on a theme for the next one and I'll try to get fighters that I didn't use in this one. I mainly wanted to make a video that would showcase the whole league. I don't want to talk about the theme just yet cause honestly I don't know if it'll come together correctly but it's going to be a more 80's action montage kinda thing or at least that's what I'm shooting for.

9OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/3/2011, 5:13 pm

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
ok i liked it though

10OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/3/2011, 9:25 pm

russianboy7

russianboy7
ultranova5000 wrote:

I'm working on a theme for the next one and I'll try to get fighters that I didn't use in this one. I mainly wanted to make a video that would showcase the whole league. I don't want to talk about the theme just yet cause honestly I don't know if it'll come together correctly but it's going to be a more 80's action montage kinda thing or at least that's what I'm shooting for.
bro if you need help just do you know I have crazy movie making programs on my pc. I can create something with adobe after effects like some beginning effect so it won't be just plain white font with the captions and stuff

11OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/4/2011, 3:31 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

russianboy7 wrote:
ultranova5000 wrote:

bro if you need help just do you know I have crazy movie making programs on my pc. I can create something with adobe after effects like some beginning effect so it won't be just plain white font with the captions and stuff

That would be cool but what I really need is photoshop stuff like logos and graphics. I can add certain effects to them but I work best when someone else with more artistic talent then me provides fonts, logos, and captions(not my strong suit). I'll let you know if I need title cards or something in the future. If you want to make an animated onlineMMA logo, I could put that at the end of each video as well instead of just the website text. Now that I'm on the subject is there an archive of the previous event posters somewhere? The higher the res the better too.

You're free to re-edit what I have if you like too.

12OMMA Promo Video Empty Re: OMMA Promo Video 8/4/2011, 6:59 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
I'm moving this to the Media section.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum