You are not connected.

Would You Like a Featherweight Division??

Featherweight Division I_vote10100%Featherweight Division I_vote11 100% [ 13 ]
Featherweight Division I_vote100%Featherweight Division I_vote11 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Featherweight Division Empty Featherweight Division 7/3/2011, 1:03 am

Geek

Geek

Hey guys...

Bushido President here with a question for the community. It's been brought to my attention, and with deliberation, i decided to run it by fellow staff members and everyone agrees/and is pumped about it but we need community support and consent to get this thing underway. This is for all of us, not just a select few.

If we were to add a 145 lb Division ie. Featherweight Division, how many of you would like to fight down there? or would create a guy to fight down there?? The LW division on EA MMA has a weight set, it drops to 145 lbers. While still classified as LW's, we all know that it's perfect territory for Featherweights. This is a good opportunity, lets let you guys choose.

2Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/3/2011, 1:10 am

gregstuna

gregstuna
im down does that mean we can have 1 extra fighter maybe?

3Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/3/2011, 2:24 am

Geek

Geek

gregstuna wrote:im down does that mean we can have 1 extra fighter maybe?

We're still working out details lol

4Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/3/2011, 3:59 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

You have my support. I think there should be a height limit so it looks like a real featherweight division.

gregstuna wrote:im down does that mean we can have 1 extra fighter maybe?
I see no problem with it.

5Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/3/2011, 11:10 am

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

It would be nice if the Featherweights were all concentrated in one league so we could get more fights with them rather then spread them out. Especially if the featherweight fighter was a free fighter, then the division would be thick cause everyone would have one.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

6Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/3/2011, 5:31 pm

Geek

Geek

glad to see all the feedback guys, Yes (6 votes) No (0 votes)

Looks like the Featherweight division is a popular commodity lol lets keep the discussion going guys, maybe in the next few events we'll have them installed as a mainstay.

7Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/3/2011, 7:42 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Its up to you guys. If the community wants it then I see no problem with it. Just let me know once you guys figure out all the rules and such.

8Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/4/2011, 3:05 am

russianboy7

russianboy7
I don't fight here or anything, but I really think it would be cool to open featherweight up

9Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/7/2011, 6:25 pm

Geek

Geek

okay guys, lets try to set some rules for this Division...

1) 145 lbs is a must, the smallest LW weight
2) Height restrictions to compensate for the game, maybe 5'9?

are we gonna allow all leagues to have it? or start with FF and integrate to Bushido etc?

We've gotten nothing but positive feedback, so lets get it going!!

10Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/7/2011, 6:45 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I think just bushido and fight force since they get the most action.

11Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/8/2011, 5:51 pm

GoldenBoyGageX

GoldenBoyGageX
wow i love this idea

12Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/8/2011, 6:00 pm

ThePandaWaffle

ThePandaWaffle
i think in ff if we add fw division we should be allowed to have 4 fighters instead of 3 since ur adding a weight class

13Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/8/2011, 7:03 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

^ ^
You can only have 10 uploaded to fighter share at one time so that wouldnt be possible. The limit here is 9. The limit can only be increased 1 more so would only be able to have 1 FW. Unless you move some of your already registered LW's down.

14Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/8/2011, 11:50 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

K!LLA B33 wrote:^ ^
You can only have 10 uploaded to fighter share at one time so that wouldnt be possible. The limit here is 9. The limit can only be increased 1 more so would only be able to have 1 FW. Unless you move some of your already registered LW's down.

We could just make it a special rule that the featherweight doesn't count towards the other 3 fighters you have in a league cause I would like to make a featherweight for Bushido but I got 3 guys there already.

Some of the guys in FF only fight in FF so we might as well give them a free featherweight too.
http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

15Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/19/2011, 6:21 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
OK its obviously a go. So far we have:

Height limit = 5'9"
Weight limit = 145lbs

I think we should add the extra division to Bushido and Fight Force only since they are the most active. If Ultimate Combat gets more active then I'll consider adding a featherweight to it too. Regardless, i'll set up the divisions as soon as I can.

16Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/25/2011, 6:46 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
* Update *

OK guys I have set up up the featherweight division. If you want a featherweight please register asap. Very Happy the sooner you guys register the sooner we can start setting up matches for that weightclass.

I'm going to keep the limit of fighters per member to 9. For one its already been planned that once more people join the limit will be dropped so raising it would be going against the plans. Also, I couldnt figure out a way to do it without confusing everyone so if you want a featherweight and already have 9 fighters register you'll have to wait until one of your fighters has fulfilled his contract then you can retire him to add a featherweight.

17Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/26/2011, 12:16 am

Nixon

Nixon
I'm too lazy to make a caf. lol, So is it possible for me to use the hatsu hioki caf I downloaded it? xD

18Featherweight Division Empty Re: Featherweight Division 7/26/2011, 8:04 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Nixon wrote:I'm too lazy to make a caf. lol, So is it possible for me to use the hatsu hioki caf I downloaded it? xD
You could make a instant version and register him then switch to the career version when you're done. Just let me know when you are ready to switch so I can change the stats in his profile. Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum