You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ultimate Combat 3: Recap Empty Ultimate Combat 3: Recap 6/5/2011, 4:51 am

russianboy7

russianboy7
Like I predicted- more amazing fights fought for Ultimate Combat this weekend! Four solid fights were fought at the West Arena featuring 3 different weight classes. Now let's see how they went!

Heavyweight Matchup:
Solomon Noone vs Jr Dos Santos
Winner: Noone via 1st Round Knockout FOTN
The fight began and the opponents started off with various combos to the head and the body. After about 1 minute of the match Solomon Noone knocked his opponent down with some devastating punches. Then Dos Santos survived Noone's stomps and the fight continued on the ground. Dos Santos took another beating from Noone there before Noone finally mounted him and knocked him out. Noone 1-1...Dos Santos 0-1

Lightweight Matchup:
Melvin Guilard vs Vinny Castro
Winner: Melvin Guilard via 1st Round Knockout KOTN
The fight went and the fighters began carefully timing their strikes. Soon Guilard successfully clinched and took down his opponent. Then a battle on the ground went on. First Guilard striking from the top, then Castro reversing. Castro wasn't too successful on the ground so he got up and the fighters continued on the feet with more strikes and clinches. After a while Guilard rocked and knocked Castro down. Castro still survived. The fight again continued on the ground, but this time Guilard successfully mounted Castro and after 2 punches Castro was out. Guilard 1-0...Castro 1-2

Heavyweight Matchup:
Cody Wicks vs Eli Kang
Winner: Eli Kang via 1st Round Submission
The fight went pretty quick with Jiu-Jutsu techniques. A few strikes from stand-up and then a takedown attempt from Wicks that was sprawled by Kang. Then after a little while Kang locked his opponent in a triangle choke that ended the fight. Wicks tapped out bringing Kang's record up to 1-0 and Wicks' down to 1-1.

Light Heavyweight Matchup:
Kip Johnson vs Brodie Martin
Winner: Kip Johnson via 1st round Submission SOTN
Another extremely quick, but exciting fight! Martin started off punching Johnson to the head and then Johnson clinched and took his opponent down. Then locked his opponent and submitted him. Johnson 3-3...Martin 0-5.

What can I say? This was pretty impressive. Like I said I personally don't like too long fights, but in here the fights were all pretty short and skilled. Good job to all the fighters who fought and all the fans who supported. And, see ya later!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum