You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
We at Canadian Supremacy would like to challenge the The Wasp Nest roster in the 1st ever omma camp battle,You guys bring ur roster and we will bring ours

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

We accept. Twisted Evil We need to work out when this can be done (day and time).

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Very Happy

gregstuna

gregstuna
Yo son let get it on! Bushido 24 Wasp Nest vs Canadian Supremacy

Zhane123

Zhane123
there should be like a reward for like the winner... mmm cant wait to see who i fight Smile

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
k k we will work out the details

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
k so here is one way we can do this each player from each roster can use 3 fighters 1 per weight class think thats a given lol,when ur player is beat ur done And this will go on till either one roster has no one left or 1 fighter from each camp in all weight class is left
unless u guys wanna do ita different way

Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy
winners will get 10g's per weight class each camp has to put up 50g's i know some of the wasp nest roster have very deep pockets LMAO

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Camp Battles already has rules in place. I have that section invisible. I'll make it visible soon. The rules are basically this, each camp will sign up their 3 best fighters. A fight card will be set up with 3 fights. The weightclasses will be LW, MW and HW. Its basically the best out of 3 so whichever camp wins 2 fights wins. Fighter payouts are the same as Ultimate Combat.

ele25

ele25

If this happens I think I can make a return on xbox to represent Wasp Nest. Would have to go to my brothers place to play though..haha..

If this does happen let me know.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum