You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jeremy Frost Interview Empty Jeremy Frost Interview 5/12/2011, 5:59 am

TheThroneIsMine

TheThroneIsMine
Welterweight Bout: Ryan Murray 2-1 vs. Jeremy Frost 0-0

Jeremy Frost Interview 772A0001_5_THUMB_JFM Jeremy Frost Interview 772A0001_1_THUMB_lGy

Reporter: "Thanks for meeting up with us today."

Frost: "Anytime my friend."

Reporter: "First off, congratulations for making it to the OMMA. Does it feel good to know that all of the hard work has paid off and has ultimately landed you in the World's most respected organization?

Frost: "Yea man. It feels great. It wasn't easy. I mean, there are thousands of guys out there with the same dream as mine. I feel blessed and plan on giving it all I've got."

Reporter: "What inspired you to get into the sport?"

Frost: "I've been into Martial Arts since I was a kid. I watched all of the old school UFC events. I've always had a passion for it, but one day just decided to take it to the next level."

Reporter: "May 14th you make your Debut against a veteran of the OMMA and the number one Welterweight Contender, Ryan Murray...any thoughts on that fight?"

Frost: "Man...I'm excited...anxious. He's Top 3 in the WW Division, so a lot are expecting me to lose. I don't mind being the underdog. I'm prepared. I've trained very hard and it's finally here. Ryan is a tough dude. He's won two of his three fights. His only loss was a war in which I think he was definitely winning. I don't know man. We'll see..."

Reporter: "Do you think all the time Ryan Murray has taken off will play any role in Saturday night's fight?"

Frost: "You never know."

Reporter: "Any last words before the big night?"

Frost: "It's an honor and a privilege to be here. I'm more than just a fighter, I'm a fan. This is big for me and I plan on taking the opportunity and running with it. Ryan's a solid opponent, and is definitely a threat to anyone, but I plan on getting my hand raised. The fans won't be let down because Win or Lose, this isn't going to a Decision.

Reporter: "Well again, congratulations on making it to the big leagues and good luck Saturday night. I'll be rooting for you."

2Jeremy Frost Interview Empty Re: Jeremy Frost Interview 5/12/2011, 3:17 pm

Droges

Droges

nice write up man, Welcome to OMMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum