You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

Greg Martin wants Craig Zukauskas rematch.

"I beat him in a gruelling 2round war the first time, the second time
he caught me early.. ..

I blame this on my break from the cage, last minute replacement and only focussing on helping
Devin Payne with his 'striking only' match with Damian Steel.

Next time we square off, Zukauskas won't get through me so easily
It will be me at the end with my hand raised.

Come on Zukauskas, lets do it again for the fans!"

Droges

Droges

Latest news:

An unfortunate sparring accident has injured Greg Martin last night and this is after he has called out Craig Zukauskas for a rematch.

The camp is hoping he will be 100% by fight time.

In other news: fight Manager Droges has stated that after speaking with the his camp, Canadian Supermacy, Martin may again be going through a re-amped training program like the one way back he had around FF8?.

Droges: "After the succesful program that Payne has gone through and help from our camp, Canadian Supermacy, Martin may go through the same regiment in the future. This will be a difficult process though because Martin has done the 40fight program and if we decide to go through this process, he may not be the same as before. We will see in the future if he wants to go through with it."

Droges

Droges

This just in:
-Greg Martin suffers a humilating defeat by the hands of Craig Zukauskas.

Quickly into the fight Zukauskas takes him down and once again locks in a traingle choke to finish Martin off early in the very first round.

Martin: "I called him out, he catches me again. He is the better guy. Congrats Zukauskas on your win tonight.

you havent seen the last of me."

Martin is sent home with his tail between his legs. This will confirm that he will be going through a new training regiment in the future.

Droges: "Jonnyboy's side of Canadian supermacy did awesome tonight. Congrats to them. Martin is obviously upset about the quick lose. This is the time we revamp his game and hope this will be the last time we replace his coach."

Craig Zukauskas is now 2-1 and rumoured to be heading for a title fight.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum