You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Other fav games? Empty Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 10:45 am

Droges

Droges

Every since the release of ea:mma that I bought on release day.. its been pretty well in my system the whole time.. mind you there was a week here and there where I was getting wrecked on ranked and destroyed in OMMA that lead me to take a break, but other then that.. that is the one game that I can't get enough of.

I really hope they come out with a #2 in the future.

I have recently borrowed Dirt1. Not a fan of the car hover physic oversteer drifting, but I broke down and borrowed it and have been getting into it.. great tracks make up for the physics.
I am a big car sim fan so I avoided the colin macrae series after 4 was a let down because of the lam pivot point the cars spin on.

I see alot of people doing up BlackOps.

The only other game I care about is Gow3 thats coming out in Sept, huge gears fan and that will take up the other time in my console.

Whats in your console?

2Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 11:52 am

ele25

ele25

For me It used to be just Madden and NCAA.

Now it is between EA MMA, Fight Night, and FIFA 11. I do play some COD here and there. I do play some Forza 3, heard the 4th one is coming out with in the next year. Depends what I am in the mood for. Also the the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series as well.

CANT WAIT FOR MASS EFFECT 3.

3Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 12:24 pm

Droges

Droges

I really enjoyed Mass effect1. I haven't played 2 but hear it is way better.

ME is a nice cinamatic experience with rpg and shooter elements.. a fine game to break from the rush of fps and other fast paced games, IMO. I am all about variety.

Really, you are playing forza3? don't see you on to much but are schedules probably differ.
I just bought a bmw suv in hopes it will be competitive in the F class.. online peeps are nuts with tuning so I am sure its going to be terrible. It has big horsespower.

A friend in finland bought me battlefield bad company2.. great game bought EA:mma2 is taking my time.

4Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 6:50 pm

Geek

Geek

Looking forward too : Gears of War 3 (pre-ordered for the beta)
Looking forward too : Battlefield 3
Looking forward too : L.A. Noire

Maybe Looking forward too : NCAA Football 2012

Playing : NBA 2K11 , Smackdown vs Raw 2011 , Grand Theft Auto IV, EA MMA

5Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 8:05 pm

ele25

ele25

ME2 is great. Really intense story line.

ME3 looks great. Already got it preordered.

I dont play Forza 3 as much as I used to. Usually play with a group of friends and in Private races and just Drift and shit.

I also have Dirt 2, it has it issues but does it jobs.

6Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 8:40 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

GTA 4

7Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 8:53 pm

Zhane123

Zhane123
Madden 11

8Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 4/20/2011, 9:36 pm

ele25

ele25

Zhane123 wrote:Madden 11

Madden needs to up there game. It is the same year in and year out. Every year a new madden they should do it like Fight Night, every other year. and just use the updated roster. Same with NCAA

9Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 5/18/2011, 4:51 am

russianboy7

russianboy7
Ea sports MMA and Fifa 10 soon is probably gonna be those two plus Fight Night Champion and Fifa 11( big fan of soccer and fighting lol)

10Other fav games? Empty Re: Other fav games? 5/18/2011, 5:07 am

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

I play Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and WWE All Stars a lot, I just find the WWE games a lot of fun. EA MMA is obviosuly one, I haven't played Forza 3 in a while, I have to race Droges and Ele sometime. If anyone has Bad Company 2, I'd be willing to play that with them too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum