You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Randy Couture's Last Hoorah Empty Randy Couture's Last Hoorah 4/19/2011, 5:42 pm

Geek

Geek

"I believe this is my last fight," Couture told ESPN.com on Monday. "I know the UFC is probably going to have other ideas, especially with acquiring Strikeforce and all that. They're probably going to try to draw me into another fight but I don't think that's going to happen. I want to stick to my guns and this is the last one."

Source

2Randy Couture's Last Hoorah Empty Re: Randy Couture's Last Hoorah 4/19/2011, 7:13 pm

ele25

ele25

No ones giving The Natural a chance in this fight. I will never doubt Randy again. He is the man. He will cause problems for Machida. Randy is smart and probably found a hole in machida's gameplan that works out for the natural.

3Randy Couture's Last Hoorah Empty Re: Randy Couture's Last Hoorah 4/19/2011, 7:22 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I see Randy gettin TKO'd. lol He's just too old for someone like Machida.

4Randy Couture's Last Hoorah Empty Re: Randy Couture's Last Hoorah 4/19/2011, 8:24 pm

Geek

Geek

eh..this one can go either way for numerous amounts of reasons. Machida's allure has faded since losing to Rua/Jackson and gives Randy a fighters chance. Yea, he's a vet and knows the game, but machida's style will cause some headaches. Randy is a dirty boxer/wrestler--greco fighter, he has to get a hold of machida in order to do any damage. Jackson had problems and we saw what he did when he got a hold of him, but randy has lost a step or two. I see it Machida by 2nd-3rd round TKO or Machida by Decision, just a personal opinion.

5Randy Couture's Last Hoorah Empty Re: Randy Couture's Last Hoorah 4/20/2011, 10:31 am

Droges

Droges

I am going to call for the upset. .

but the main point isssss.. . can Randy get ahold of him?

He is a crafty game plainer so I say he will and when he does he will grind Machida away.

6Randy Couture's Last Hoorah Empty Re: Randy Couture's Last Hoorah 4/20/2011, 11:54 am

ele25

ele25

I will never Doubt Captain America. lol. He wanted Machida because how difficult he is. If anyone can break down Machida and work his gameplan it is Randy. He also has more to lose than Machida IMO. Randy cannot go out on a loss.

Droges

Droges

ouch i was wrong on that fight.

I drank to much so I don't actually recall it other then it was over quite quick with a crane kick.

I am surprised Randy was able to get up for the decision.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum