You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rua/Griffin slated for UFC Rio Empty Rua/Griffin slated for UFC Rio 4/15/2011, 8:02 pm

Geek

Geek

source

Droges

Droges

Very interesting..
I like forrest becuase he works hard and doens't back down.. however his camp needs to teach him more then just that 1-2 kick combo.

Shogun will be all over him if he plains on just standing on the outside and hope to win via strick points.

Forrest is always the underdog and your average joe, thats why so many people like him, including me but the written is on the walls if he isn't going to step it up.

I don't know why he stated that he had KO power when him and Franklin fought?? WTF man, you haven't KO'ed anyone.

Anyway, very interesting fight that will help forrest be a legit LHW or it will Keep Shogun in the running.

ele25

ele25

I see KO power not the ability to just plain KTFO someone but to rock them. Forrest has done that. He has pretty solid Kickboxing. Is BJJ is solid. Forrest is a solid MMA fighter.
Shogun is great when 100%. But Idk. Shogun maybe at his peak and starting to fall of moment.
We shall See. Both guys need this win though.

Droges

Droges

Forrest is one of my fav fighters but I can not help but feel bad for shogun getting destroyed like that and for him feeling he gets no respect.. that is probably him being to sensitive but anyway...

Forrest is no chump for sure but I want more from him.. He should have finished Tito the second time around.

The franklin fight was pretty solid with the trips. Franklin is very well rounded guy and forrest didn't have to much trouble but didn't really put frankln in danger either.

If that was shogun and forrest, well Forrest would feel many elbows to the face.
No stranger to that postion but if Shogun is 100%, it could be a short night for forrest.

to bad for shogun but I hope Forrest comes out with more tricks, maybe submit him again to prove it wasn't because of shogun, this or that.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

UFC Rio is lookin really good. Twisted Evil

Geek

Geek

K!LLA B33 wrote:UFC Rio is lookin really good. Twisted Evil

Agreed, Severn has came out and challenged Gracie. But i also heard someone else challenged Gracie as well.

ele25

ele25

Art Jimmerson has challenged him to. Also I heard that many people would like to see BJ vs Gracie too..which would be a bad day for gracie.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum