You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 8/12/2009, 2:34 pm

I know it sounds odd, but Ortiz has a six fight deal and I would love to see brock demolish him.

I know some of you are probably ortiz fans. But me personally I cant stand the guy. And I think what dana had to say about him was right. I dont think he does it cause he loves the sport. I think he does it cause he loves the fame.

Brock on the other hand has the fame. But I believe loves the sport.

2Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Re: Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 8/12/2009, 8:48 pm

Travis Lee wrote:I know it sounds odd, but Ortiz has a six fight deal and I would love to see brock demolish him.

I know some of you are probably ortiz fans. But me personally I cant stand the guy. And I think what dana had to say about him was right. I dont think he does it cause he loves the sport. I think he does it cause he loves the fame.

Brock on the other hand has the fame. But I believe loves the sport.
Ye he loves the sport cos he knows hes the best.

He wanted to fight his whole life. Tito is ok I guess. I like him because he has a chancce of beating lyoto.

3Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Re: Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 8/12/2009, 9:38 pm

There is no way that Tito is dumb enough to take that fight.

4Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Re: Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 8/12/2009, 11:35 pm

if tito is so concerned about his "legacy" (as said before his fight with an aging ken shamrock), then he would fight the best. Sure he was considered one of the best at one point. But as of right now I dont think he has what it takes. and I really want to see brock punish this sideshow.

5Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Re: Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 8/24/2009, 2:18 pm

Travis Lee wrote:if tito is so concerned about his "legacy" (as said before his fight with an aging ken shamrock), then he would fight the best. Sure he was considered one of the best at one point. But as of right now I dont think he has what it takes. and I really want to see brock punish this sideshow.

Tito was ducking people in his prime. He isn't dumb enough to get slaughtered vs Brock now Razz

Although, maybe if it was his last fight for a lot of money he would. Very Happy

6Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Re: Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 8/24/2009, 6:24 pm

Keith Thompson

Keith Thompson
Tito ducked every fighter that he new he couldn't win against when he was the best. He dodged Chuck for like a year. He's just likes the spotlight but has good qualities as a fighter. I think that once he figures out he can't win against someone he just gives up in the fight. As for Tito fighting Brock, Tito better work on submissions because Brock's takedown O and D are superb, he was a All-American wrestler for God sake, and his ground and pound is far better than Tito could ever think of being.

7Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Re: Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 8/28/2009, 7:41 am

Tito is a chump, he would never fight anyone in heavyweight because he would get owned. Thats why his as is fight another aging bastard by the name of mark coleman. Really this is how he wants to come back. He wants to get is glory back by fighting coleman... LOL

8Lesnar Vs. Ortiz Empty Re: Lesnar Vs. Ortiz 2/6/2010, 12:23 am

Project_Aligator

Project_Aligator
lol! even though I do like tito to an extent , he has no chance with Brock IMO. As far as the fight happening he would have to jump to HW , that I dont see happening.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum