You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gendreau39

Gendreau39
Hello all. I've stumbled across multiple leagues and I think I have finally found what I've been looking for here at OMMA. The name's Jeremy (as used in my CAF), psn: Gendreau39. I fight strictly at lightweight simply because making a CAF I like is hard work so those of you who would like to battle it out online feel free to add me. I'm looking forward to meeting and fighting you guys.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Welcome. I'm really glad you registered. Unfortunately our PS3 side is VERY inactive. People sign up then never come back. They do this on the XBOX side too but there are still enough ppl to run events. I really wish I had more PS3 guys for you to fight here. we'd love to get the PS3 side in action but it doesnt seem likely. We are still hoping for more PS3 guys to sign up. It would really help if you promoted us when playing online.

Gendreau39

Gendreau39
Gladly. I'll post some things up on the ea sports forum as well. I'm looking forward to the potential this league has

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Actually we have already promoted there. The members there are in favor of a few other leagues. Thanks but I think you would have more success online.

Gendreau39

Gendreau39
I currently have my psn signature saying "join OMMA" starting there as well as messaging those on my friends list

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Thank you.

Droges

Droges

strange that ps3 side is so lacking?

I wonder what the numbers are on the ufc for ps3?

makes me feel comfortable chosing Xbox way, way back.
Price won me at the time.. anyways. gears, forza and mma, yep thats the shiat!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum