You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

New comer, Solomon Kidd is coming to OMMA and promising big things with his fist. iOMMA gets a few words in with him.

iOMMA: "iOMMA here with another fighter getting ready to debut in the LHW class of OMMA.

Hello Solomon Kidd, you will be entering into the very competivitive Bushido league.
Do you have any words to your future opponents?"

Kidd: "Oh, Ok. You see this fist. What I'm gonna do with it is sort of twist it like this, then kiss it, then punch you in the face with it."

iOMMA: "Yikes.. (reporter turns red).. Uhmm having a background in Kickboxing and coming from the very successufl Wasp Nest camp, do you think this alone will give you a leg up on the competition?"

Kidd: "I don't really need it, do I?"

iOMMA: "Well your confidence seems in check but never seeing you fight before I can't say nay or yay.
Being new to OMMA but probabley being familiar with the current roster, want to take this opportunity to call anyone out or challenage them?"

kidd: "I don't think anyone here is particularly worth my time, to be honest."

iOMMA: "Well, that is some strong words Mr. Kidd. Your debut is against another new comer Brodie Martin, he is a boxer. You have no respect for him or another figher in Bushido?"

Kidd: "I never said I didn't respect anyone. I respect some people who aren't little goody two-shoes. Cesar and Filho, for example. I have respect for them. This guy, I don't know, nor care about, so nah. No real respect for him yet."

iOMMA: "Well Kidd, unless there is anything else you want to add, welcome to OMMA and good luck in your debut fight."

Tough talking Solomon Kidd is going against debut Brodie Martin in
Bushido10 "The Fury"
will Brodie Martin shoot him down or will Kidd back his words?

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Good interview. Strong words. lol Makes the fights better though. Wink

Zhane123

Zhane123
ha he will not win guarantee it...hes looking to make a statement by beating me but this will not happen i will beat himwith a round1 tko..i promise!! Twisted Evil

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Zhane123 wrote:ha he will not win guarantee it...hes looking to make a statement by beating me but this will not happen i will beat himwith a round1 tko..i promise!! Twisted Evil

Just to say, I'm not saying this for real, that's just what my fighter says Razz

Droges

Droges

Yep just like in ufc now a days, hype a fight.

Zhane seems to take smack talk personal..

OMMA is pretty friendly bunch.

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

I'm sure he's just made a mistake. Everyone does Razz

Droges

Droges

BronzyCoder wrote:I'm sure he's just made a mistake. Everyone does Razz

ohh ya, its all in good fun..

mistakes.. man tell me about it..

Zhane123

Zhane123
??? i do not