OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
BUSHIDO 10
"Fury"

Signup period: Sunday Feb 27 to Saturday March 5
Last day to fight: Saturday March 5
Live Broadcast date: Saturday March 5 @ 7pm est
Fight Card: View

Description: The Bushido series has now reach its 10th event and looks to continue its habit of delivering great cards. There will be more on this card later so check back for details.

If you are interested in particapating in one of these events simply register and click the "About Us" button in the navbar for all the neccessary info.

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
I hope I can get a shot at the WW title this event.

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
^ ^
If it were this event then who would you face? You beat Ryna Murray and everyone else that has competed so far has 1 win. As long as you're winning we're just waiting on one of them to emerge. I would say the earliest for WW is Bushido 11.

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Damn, O well lol

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Also Wilson, should I sit out this event in WW till there is another contender, and just focus on LHW for right now?

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Go Ryna Murray Razz

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
BlazedGonzo wrote:Also Wilson, should I sit out this event in WW till there is another contender, and just focus on LHW for right now?
Its up to you.

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Well I guess I will sit out this event in WW. hopefully I can fight someone for the title on the next event.

Sorry if I sound cocky or anything, I just think I have proved that I deserve a title shot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum