You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre-Fight FF8: Payne & Martin Empty Pre-Fight FF8: Payne & Martin 2/25/2011, 2:22 pm

Droges

Droges

iOMMA: "iOMMA here to see whats going in Greg Martin and Devin Payne's mind before the big fights
tonight."

Martin: "I am always neverous coming into the fight, this will probably never change.
I am fighting Scott Crawford which is a brawler which makes it worse. I have
been rocked before and can't afford him to get that advantage"

iOMMA: "what about talks of you being a contender for the belt, does that add presure?"

Martin: "hahaah I have much more to prove before to be considered a contender. With my last win, I silenced some critics but now have additional presure to deliver again.

Being a new member to BHA and having the honor to train with Gonzo Miller and others, I am improving and feel ready for tonights scrap."

iOMMA: "You and Crawford both lost to Ryan Murray, thoughts on this?"

Martin: "Yes I lost to Murray and I have also sparred with him. He is a great fighter, not sure what else to say, I am glad Scott lost to him as well.. heheh"

iOMMA: "Thank you Mr. Martin, now you Devin. Whats up? You haven't stepped int the ring in awhile"

Devin: "Its been awhile, but I am faqqin ready and pumped for tonight, heads are going to roll!"

iOMMA: "Both of you and your opponent Jorge Castro have a kickboxing background, this spells a great striking war. Castro had a good fight against Charles Carter did you pick up on anything?"

Devin: "Yaa don't give an opening to that SOB, now piss off."

iOMMA: " ohh I see, you don't like interviews. Okay then well.. . Thank you both for your time and good luck tonight"

Martin: "Thank you"

Droges

Droges

After the FF8, Greg Martin and Devin Payne have brought another lose for the management of Droges.

This is a poor start for their first fight as new members of Blackhouse.

Wasp Nest, Dan Murphy was extremely helpful in doing some sparring after the event. Martin and Payne hope to bring in a fresh start for next time.

They apologize to their fans and sponsors, for now they are back at their home licking their wounds.

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Tom Porter here with Marcelo Gracie to talk about Devin Payne, and Greg Martin's loss. Since Greg and Devin are new members to your camp, how does this effect their standings in your camp?

Marcelo Gracie (translated for Brazilian) Losing a fight in MMA is part of the territory. It is what one does after a loss, that defines them. Greg and Devin will be training hard, I will be sure of it.

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Nice write up Droges. I like how I'm always mentioned in these, makes me feel special. Razz

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Bronzy you are special dog. Lol

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

Indeed I am.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum