You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RobiVio

RobiVio

There have been alot of rivalries before here in the world of OMMA, but never has one gotten so intense , so quickly between two fighters who have yet to meet face to face..

Terrance Silva did an interview at the BUSHIDO Fan expo and made some comments that raised the ire of a few fighters, but one fighter inparticular has made a point to fire back at the unbeaten Silva and his name is Zhane Hamilton. we caught up with Zhane recently and got a few words with him on the situation...

There has been alot of back and forth between you and Terrance Silva. What exactly started this between you two?

Hes a cocky SOB coming back from his time away he says "hes not scared of anybody" well buddy you haven't stepped in the ring with me so before you come here talking a bunch of mess fight me.

Do you respect him as a fighter?

yea i respect him as a fighter just not as a person

Are there any chances of you two coming to terms on a fight taking place? With BUSHIDO 9 right around the corner it has to have crossed your mind atleast?

well i already have a match comin up so maybe sometime down the road but there will be a fight between us..

When you say that you aren't afraid of anyone in the world of OMMA there is bound to be someone who wants to test that. We got back with Terrance Silva as he was finishing up his public workout....

Alot seems to have taken place since last we spoke, do you regret any of the comments you made in your previous interview? perhaps you were caught up in the moment and adrenaline got the best of you....

Haha, no. It may seem that like I got caught up in the moment, but I know exactly what I said and meant every letter of it.

How do you feel about the recent comments you've received from Zhane Hamilton's camp? Are you taking his comments seriously?

If we’re talking his comments about how he can beat me, no I’m not taking them seriously. I mean, all he has is talk.

In a recent back and forth he was overheard calling you "trash" do you feel he stepped over the line?

Trash talk is trash talk, especially when it’s coming from trash. So no, I don’t think he stepped over the line, because I don’t think he has any.

I asked him this question so I have to ask you the same, do you respect him as a fighter?

To get my respect, you have to earn it. And you don’t earn it by losing to a guy I beat in around thirty seconds. Seriously, you’ll need to be one of the best to get my respect.

Are you optimistic on the two management teams getting together to make this fight take place?

Something’s telling me that when it comes down to it, Zhane’s manager will pull some sort of crap excuse and say that we can’t fight. Who knows, maybe it will happen, and when/if it does, he’ll learn why you make your words short and sweet, just in case you need to eat them later.

As the plot thickens and the fighters continue their separate roads to the top, one can only think that it can't be too much longer until the roads finally intersect and only then will we know who has truly won this war.

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Damn son, well I got terrance winning this, whenever it happens.

Geek

Geek

wow...very intense. I feel like we need to hold a live weigh full with OMMA 24/7 Access type material with video and everything with this one. Lets keep this one to just press write ups, don't wanna have to call extra security like Noons/Diaz 2 lol

ele25

ele25

Silva FTW!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum