You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bushido 9 "Day of Reckoning" Empty Bushido 9 "Day of Reckoning" 2/20/2011, 10:54 pm

Geek

Geek

ONLY THOSE WITH REGISTERED CAFs WILL GET FIGHTS. PLEASE GO TO "RULES AND REGISTRATION" BEFORE SIGNING UP. ALL PS3 FIGHTERS MUST SIGNUP IN MIDDLEWEIGHT.

This signup is for Bushido 9 "Day of Reckoning". By signing you are acknowledging that you have read all of the rules, understand them and will comply. Please provide the following information and sign on the line below.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gamertag:
Time Zone:
Who you'd like to fight:
Can you make the broadcast?
(Saturday @ 7pm est)

I (your fighter's name) would like to fight on the Bushido 9 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 26 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

2Bushido 9 "Day of Reckoning" Empty Re: Bushido 9 "Day of Reckoning" 2/20/2011, 11:29 pm

quanson77

Gamertag:quansonmode77
Time Zone:central
Who you'd like to fight:anyone
Can you make the broadcast? no i cant

I (chuck larson) would like to fight on the Bushido 9 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 26 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Zhane123

Zhane123
GT:KindOfImport4nt
EST
I wanna fight yoooo
yes i can make broadcast
i zhane hamitlon would like to fight on the bushido 9 card. i understand that i have until saturday feb 26 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if im a no show ill be replaced

mezwilson1987

mezwilson1987
Gamertag: Melbone87
Time Zone: central
Who you'd like to fight: anyone
Can you make the broadcast? yes

I (Antonio Dorsey) would like to fight on the Bushido 8 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 26 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Terrance Silva

Terrance Silva
Gamertag: His Boy Elroy93
Time Zone: EST
Who you'd like to fight: Top contender
Can you make the broadcast? no

I terrance silva would like to fight on the Bushido 9 card. I understand that I have until Saturday Feb 26 to meet with my opponent, fight and report the results and that if I am a no show I'll will be replaced.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum