You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

The fans got their money's worth in Fight Force7 "The return" with competive fights
and come from behind victories. The card served up submisions and knockouts, something the
whole family would love.

Main Card

Welterweight Matchup
Hector Castro vs Brandan Silkowski
Winner: Brandan Silkowski via 3rd Round Submission

Brandan Silkowski returns to this card. He fought a tough, tough, Hector Castro.
Unfortunatley for Castro, Brandan's wrestling was to much and Hector suffered
3 rounds of punches in bunches until Brandan locked an arm bar in late in the 3rd to take
his win record to 3-0.
Something has to be said for Castro though, This guy had a heart of a lion the way he fended
off punch afer punch for almost 12min. Brandan never gave him breathy room but Castro would not fold.
Castro's debut may have been a lose but with that heart, he already has fan base growing.

Brandan Silkowski will be returning to the Bushido league was his previous statement and hopes to keep his win streak intact.

Light Heavyweight Match Up
Jorge Castro vs Charles Carter
Winner: Charles Carter via 1st Round Knockout FOTN KOTN

Charles Carter enters FightForce7 hoping that he can get his first win. Jorge Castro had other plains for him. When the bell rang, Castro flys out puts a pile of hurt on Carter in mere seconds in the first round.
He rocked him and then dropped him. The presure didn't stop there, he then quickly went for a traingle choke that had Carter in a lot of trouble.
Carter visibley shaking by this onslaught manages to break free, gain composure and actually pull out 'KO of the night' along with 'Fight of the night' for being able to weather the insane storm that Jorge Castro brought him.
Carter is now 1-2

Heavyweight Matchup
Massimo Nakamura vs Reggie Ray
Winner: No Contest

Debut of Massimo Nakamura against Reggie Ray never happens.
Reggie Ray remains at 0-1.

Welterweight Match Up
Greg Martin vs. Thiago Alves
Winner: Greg Martin via 2nd Round Submission SOTN

Greg Martin was up against debut of Thiago Alves. Thiago Alves comes out early, hurts Martin and then
tries to finish him with a tight arm bar. Martin kept his composure was able to break free
and work his ground skills and rough up Alves. Round 1 is very close, very back and forth with Martin possibley having the round with his ground control. Martin tries for an arm bar of his own near the end but Alves breaks free. Round 2 begins and the back and forth continues, however Martin's training appears to have finally paid off and he lands 'submission of the night.'

If anyone needed the win, it was Martin with his record now 1-3. The Debut of Alves was a lose but expect good things from this kid.

Undercard

Lightweight
Dan Silkowski vs. Jack Ranallo
Winner: Dan Silkowski via 1st Round Submission

A surprise fill in brings Dan Silkowski in to fight against Jack Ranallo.
An impressive fight that leaves the more experienced Dan Silkowski the victor.
Jack Ranallo was a great competitor but Silkowski brothers wrestling and submission skills
prove to much for his debut.

Dan Silkowski is now 2-1.

FightForce7 was a great return to OMMA with some very impressive fights that fans will be talking about for some time.

Interviews will follow on the fighters thoughts
PM Droges if you would like an interview.

ele25

ele25

Great Write Up

Geek

Geek

i second it lol

Droges

Droges

iOMMA tracks down Greg Martin at his celebration party. He is seen drinking a brew with Ryan Murray who has yet to face Gonzo Miller at the time of this interview.

iOMMA: "Excuse me, Mr. Martin, a few quick words if you don't mind?"

Martin: "Yaa sure what's up?"

iOMMA: "Well its been a long time coming and you finally took your first win in OMMA. You must feel pretty satisifed with your victory?"

Martin: "To be honest... . yes it was a great feeling. This was my last fight on the contract,so far all loses. I could see the written on the wall. Wilson Fisk doesn't want some chump padding people's records, he wants competitive fights, winners."

iOMMA: "Well you and Thiago Alves delivered for sure in that regard. Any comment on Thiago Alves?"

Martin: "Yo Murray, want another?.. errr sorry what? Thiago Alves? He was tough, it could have went either way so easily. I am happy it was my night"

iOMMA: "It was rumoured that Thiago Alves may want an immediate rematch?"

Martin: "If that's whats Prez ele wants then we can go at it again"

iOMMA: "The fans always love rivalerys. Anyway on to something else, it appears your training, practice and sparing paid off?"

Martin: "Maybe for that night but I still have a long ways to go, I am sure critics and who knows who else that are gunning for me."

iOMMA: "Gunning for you?"

Martin: "I don't know.. look I got some beer to drink and a sparing friend to thank, excuse me.... YO bring a pitcher over"

(could that been the reason Ryan Murray lost? Drinking late with Martin?)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum