You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/15/2010, 11:57 am

Droges

Droges

Really love what WF and others have done with the site, video team etc.

OMMA has 350 members but only 15 participate, why is that? Some are from way back so thats understandable.

I am hoping that during and after christmas ea:mma can get some more purchases which in turn would possible increase the numbers on this site.

Such a shame that no one wants to do it up. I am having fun but we are starting into rematches soon which if no one else joins will get a little repetitive. New members are coming in and its still early.

But, we still have strikers challenage to keep it fresh.

Thats my rant, I wonder where are the shalibi and the other journalist are?

Having a great time, thanks all!

2OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/15/2010, 2:29 pm

Geek

Geek

Nice write-up man,

We are working to fix the sign-up no show occurences but it's hard. Like you said, hopefully the Xmas holidays and price cut will cause a rise in sales and get more people in here. But either way we shall get more people. And no clue where those guys are at.

3OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/15/2010, 9:10 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
I dont quite understand the lack of sign ups for the events myself. I mean you would think registering means they want to fight. I,m slowly contacting the older members to see if they're still interested but I dont knopw what to do about the new members who go MIA. scratch

4OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/15/2010, 10:09 pm

ele25

ele25

Wilson Fisk wrote:I dont quite understand the lack of sign ups for the events myself. I mean you would think registering means they want to fight. I,m slowly contacting the older members to see if they're still interested but I dont knopw what to do about the new members who go MIA. scratch

I just havent really been in the mood to fight really. Just started playing EA MMA again...so I am a little rusty.

5OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/16/2010, 1:26 am

Droges

Droges

ele25 wrote:
I just havent really been in the mood to fight really. Just started playing EA MMA again...so I am a little rusty.

hmmm I don't think its about you man. You come in and post some. I don't think you should have to fight ever week. We fought 2 weeks ago, thats okay particpation for have a fight ever other week.

Maybe it should be ever 2 weeks to build a better card?

6OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/17/2010, 7:47 am

Mr LeEo

Mr LeEo
I'm tellin people as i play but the main problem bein most of these guy clash because of the time zone their in as most are from europe.

7OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/17/2010, 10:40 am

Droges

Droges

The Europe players will not be able to make the live broadcast which is a shame. I realy enjoy watching the fights and getting excited like its a really mma event unfolding..

as for getting your matches in without the live friday event? If there is enough Europe players maybe you guys could have a broadcast at a different time as well to suit you.

For just getting your matches in... I think most fighers on here are flexible.
unfortunately for us, I am limited to my game time being at night. I am flexible to late at night but that doesn't help us in our match.

8OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/18/2010, 3:20 am

ele25

ele25

I also think we need more than one person who can stream. I can only record fights.

If we have multiple guys who can stream we can always stream when needed.

9OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 8:35 pm

gregstuna

gregstuna
I'm silver member at the moment probley until chrismas or my birthday 29 after that i plan to be back and ready to fight.

What happen to the site and fightforce?

10OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 8:36 pm

ele25

ele25

gregstuna wrote:I'm silver member at the moment probley until chrismas or my birthday 29 after that i plan to be back and ready to fight.

read changes were made post...

http://www.onlinemma.org/t1240-changes-must-be-made#5248

11OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 8:39 pm

gregstuna

gregstuna
ele25 wrote:
gregstuna wrote:I'm silver member at the moment probley until chrismas or my birthday 29 after that i plan to be back and ready to fight.

read changes were made post...

http://www.onlinemma.org/t1240-changes-must-be-made#5248

"Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

wont let me enter give me details plz

12OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 8:46 pm

ele25

ele25

Wilson Fisk wrote:CAF registration

I've been thinking real hard on how exactly can I make it easier, less cinfusing, "cluttered", ect. I've stared at the site for hours on hand and have been in a few discussions with other members as well. I think its 100% neccessary for ppl to register the CAF they will be using in this league. Its only fair IMO that ppl know what their opponent brings to the table before each fight so they can prepare so this cant be scrapped. However I need to make it less confusing I guess. What I came up with is instead of having ppl register their CAFs to a certain league roster (which eventually will cause multiple registrations once they decide to change leagues or weightclasses) there will be only one registration.

What I mean is when starting out everyone will register their CAF as a free agent. That means no contracts with a certain # of fights in one league. Instead your CAF will be a free agent and can fight in any event at any time. In other words you can sign up for multiple events a week with that same CAF. However, once you break into the top 10 in one of the MMA leagues you must then sign a 4 fight contract to that league to keep fighting in it. Once you become champ you then are under the champions clause (cant fight in any other MMA league until you lose the belt). The clause and 4 fight contract dont exclude you from Strikers Challenge or Camp Battles though.

Forum structure

I want to go back to the old structure I had.

Front Office (rules, info and help),
Locker Room (rosters, rankings and records),
Gym (Camps and gameplay help),
Arena (event signups)
Lounge (discussions) and
Media (videos and writeups)

This will make it to where there are less clicks to get to things (you happy shalabi? Rolling Eyes ) and possibly a little easier to understand. How do you guys feel about this and do you have any other suggestions?

13OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 9:03 pm

gregstuna

gregstuna
ele25 wrote:
Wilson Fisk wrote:CAF registration

I've been thinking real hard on how exactly can I make it easier, less cinfusing, "cluttered", ect. I've stared at the site for hours on hand and have been in a few discussions with other members as well. I think its 100% neccessary for ppl to register the CAF they will be using in this league. Its only fair IMO that ppl know what their opponent brings to the table before each fight so they can prepare so this cant be scrapped. However I need to make it less confusing I guess. What I came up with is instead of having ppl register their CAFs to a certain league roster (which eventually will cause multiple registrations once they decide to change leagues or weightclasses) there will be only one registration.

What I mean is when starting out everyone will register their CAF as a free agent. That means no contracts with a certain # of fights in one league. Instead your CAF will be a free agent and can fight in any event at any time. In other words you can sign up for multiple events a week with that same CAF. However, once you break into the top 10 in one of the MMA leagues you must then sign a 4 fight contract to that league to keep fighting in it. Once you become champ you then are under the champions clause (cant fight in any other MMA league until you lose the belt). The clause and 4 fight contract dont exclude you from Strikers Challenge or Camp Battles though.

Forum structure

I want to go back to the old structure I had.

Front Office (rules, info and help),
Locker Room (rosters, rankings and records),
Gym (Camps and gameplay help),
Arena (event signups)
Lounge (discussions) and
Media (videos and writeups)

This will make it to where there are less clicks to get to things (you happy shalabi? Rolling Eyes ) and possibly a little easier to understand. How do you guys feel about this and do you have any other suggestions?

So if i am reading this right you can now only have 1 caf registered, right?

Also it cool i was confused little bit but it cool a little exploration will help with that. Smile

Bushido is awesome and that was the league i originally wanted to join (HEAD STOMPS AND SOCCOR KICKS FTW) but no one join.

The Free agent i idea is cool now i can fight more instead of having to wait a week for 1 fight now. In my understanding i can fight in Fight Force and Bushido which is cool.

You should think of doing unification matches between the two top champion if they have a super streak like 5-??? win streak.

Put the cash system more in use plz. as of right know it pretty useless

I be back hopefully for Bushido 1

Also when is the next Fight Force Match-up?

Also more reporting and interaction between fighter would be cool too.

14OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 9:15 pm

ele25

ele25

Fight Force I dont know when it will be back. But for Bushido. Sign ups for Bushido 1 are up right now..

15OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 9:53 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
gregstuna wrote:So if i am reading this right you can now only have 1 caf registered, right?
No you can still manage 2 CAFs.

gregstuna wrote:The Free agent i idea is cool now i can fight more instead of having to wait a week for 1 fight now. In my understanding i can fight in Fight Force and Bushido which is cool.

Yes you will be able to fight in any event thats put up. Only when you become a top 10 contender or champ will your CAF be obligated to a specific league.

gregstuna wrote:Put the cash system more in use plz. as of right know it pretty useless
Any suggestions? I want to allow ppl to use their cash to et on fights but dont have time to keep up with it.

gregstuna wrote:Also when is the next Fight Force Match-up?
Not sure. i want to run a few Bushido and possibly Strikers Challenge events for a bit 1st.

gregstuna wrote:Also more reporting and interaction between fighter would be cool too.
What do you mean by this?

16OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 10:00 pm

ele25

ele25

gregstuna wrote:

Also more reporting and interaction between fighter would be cool too.

I am thinking of making a OMMA show. I have all the tools to do it here. Just need ideas and stuff. If you have any pm me. So I can get this running ASAP.

17OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/20/2010, 11:05 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
ele25 wrote:I am thinking of making a OMMA show. I have all the tools to do it here. Just need ideas and stuff. If you have any pm me. So I can get this running ASAP.
What do you mean show? Like a video or radio?

18OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/21/2010, 12:05 am

ele25

ele25

Wilson Fisk wrote:
ele25 wrote:I am thinking of making a OMMA show. I have all the tools to do it here. Just need ideas and stuff. If you have any pm me. So I can get this running ASAP.
What do you mean show? Like a video or radio?

I know a website were I can do a Radio Talk Show for free. But that gets boring after all. I think a video one would add a uniqueness to us...

19OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas Empty Re: OMMA and EA: MMA for X-mas 12/21/2010, 10:48 am

Droges

Droges

[quote="Wilson Fisk"]
gregstuna wrote:
gregstuna wrote:Also more reporting and interaction between fighter would be cool too.
What do you mean by this?

I think he means more jounalist interviews and posts from the fighters?

ahh man, fight force is on break and Devin Payne is on a 2 lose.. faqqq.
All well, Droges camp will push for some color belts and be back. They will not make the same misstakes again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum