You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

Devin Payne under management of Droges has big plans for his slated debut in Fight Card 5.
Guy Smiley tracked him down to see what Payne plans to do in an already stacked LHW division

------------------------[Devin Payne hopes to unleash in his debut Images?q=tbn:OGjuSBhy29YUhM: -----------> Devin Payne hopes to unleash in his debut Devin10

Guy: "Coming from a boxing career, you have now decided to step into the MMA world. Your camp mate Martin hasn't faired so well, you think you will do better?"

Payne: "I feel Martin made some mistakes in his training and what he decided to focus on. He tried to be a master at everything. A rude awaken for him in the mma world. I will not make that mistake. I am coming out to bust people up and take names later."

Guy: "what makes your training different then his?"

Payne: "I am not an idiot like him. Unlike my camp mate, I know what I am doing... he wouldn't listen to me so I don't feel bad for his tough go. I am bettering my skills and improving my weaknesses."

Guy: "So you think you have a shot ehh?"

Payne: "Who the fack are you? I wouldn't be in this business if I didn't... whipe that f'nn smile off your face before I knock it off.. ya DIG??"

Guy: "uhmmmm .. ahh . lets change the subject. You mentioned you didn't agree with Martin's training and now he sites at 2 loses back to back from the possible contenders of WW. How is he making out, will he be coming back soon?"

Payne: "Look it faq wad, do I look like his baby sitter! NO, talk to Droges if you want to know more about that loser. All I know is that he thought he could keep the fight standing and some how miraculously knockout Silkowski. Ya thats a good plan.

He has learned from his loses and I have seen him in the gym working on his submissions.. a bout time I say. If he would have done that from the begining he may have had at least a yellow belt instead of just failed attempts.

Now excuse me I got shit to do unlike you and that bum Chuck Norris."

Guy: **blank stare**

Droges

Droges

man what is up with me an sesame street... there I changed it!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum