You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toney Calling out Rampage!! Empty Toney Calling out Rampage!! 12/6/2010, 10:10 pm

Geek

Geek

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/60928.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

WAR 'PAGE!!! idk how long it will be til Evans/Rua happens, as of now it leaves 'Page and Machida in limbo as well as Jon Jones. I don't think dana would give Jones 'Page if he beats bader, so this may be a possibility. I want rampage to knock him to through the octagon..anyways back to studying!!!! One more week then break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you guys fighting this week, especiall Team Wasp Nest!!!

2Toney Calling out Rampage!! Empty Re: Toney Calling out Rampage!! 12/6/2010, 11:00 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

lol Toney trying to stay relevant. Please Dana set it up! I would love to see Rampage knock Toney TFO!!! I truley believe Rampage's kickboxing is better than Toney's boxing. Toney is so flat footed in his movement that even Rampage will turn his legs into noodles after a nice number of leg kicks. lol

3Toney Calling out Rampage!! Empty Re: Toney Calling out Rampage!! 12/7/2010, 12:54 am

ele25

ele25

RAMPAGE will win this. Tooney is too damn stupid.

4Toney Calling out Rampage!! Empty Re: Toney Calling out Rampage!! 12/7/2010, 3:19 pm

^ yep

5Toney Calling out Rampage!! Empty Re: Toney Calling out Rampage!! 12/7/2010, 5:29 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

lol Tooney, I hope he gets knocked out so he can shut up.

6Toney Calling out Rampage!! Empty Re: Toney Calling out Rampage!! 12/9/2010, 1:02 pm

Droges

Droges

I wasn't going to reply to this because.. well we all know that the guy is delisional.. his head has brain damage or he is just trying to hype to get a paycheck. I say forsure all 3.

toney may have a better chance with rampage IMO then randy because rampage would more then likely stand and trade.

Rampage should still take it standing because he would be faster and be able to keep tony on his toes with some leg kicks etc. But Toney has a crazy record and experience in just one displine so if he lands flush, rampage could go down.

Question: After the couture fight, Toney said he had a boxing match 1 or 2 weeks after. how did he make out?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum