You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brandan Speaks about Fight Force 4 Empty Brandan Speaks about Fight Force 4 on 11/28/2010, 1:25 pm

ele25

ele25

On why He wants Greg Martin:

"Look I'm not calling Greg out because he is any easy win. Or I think I am better than him. This is Fight Force and everyone here is good and puts a fight up. I know Greg will come out and I will come out and give our best for the fans. I hope he accepts my challenge, because I know Greg and myself can make an interesting fight for the fans."

On where is his brother Dan:

"Dan is well always been a private person. He really likes to keep to himself. Right now though he is under a whole new training regiment, and improving all of skills. I expect him to be back real soon. He will for sure not fight on Fight Force 4."

On why he doesn't want to contend for the WW Belt:

"I said this before, making the cut to WW is difficult for myself. It takes a huge toll on my body. If I win the belt, I would have to defend it. Meaning I would have to cut weight. No thanks. My health is more important."

His thoughts on competing in MW:

"It's going to be difficult. I know that for sure. Most of these guys cut to 185. I walk around at 182-185. The will be bigger and stronger than me. I know that. That's what is going to be the challenge about fighting there. I honestly can not wait to fight there. I hope my speed, skill, and my strength can help me out."

Why he and his brother like running everywhere:

"Well unlike Cesar, who thinks he is a bulldozer. My brother and my self like to run. It's fun for us. It helps us get our mind of things and keep in shape. I have a nice BMW M3 sitting in my garage, I just choose to run more than I drive. Dan likes to run all the time though, I still think he has his first car, a Chevy Silverado 2000 that our dad gave to him. Haha. He really never was much of a driver anyways."

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.

Droges

Droges

Martin's comment on Brandan's interview as per Will Smith's quote "Ain't no thang but a chicken wing"

Very Happy

ele25

ele25

Droges wrote:Martin's comment on Brandan's interview as per Will Smith's quote "Ain't no thang but a chicken wing"

Very Happy

Can't wait to fight Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.

4Brandan Speaks about Fight Force 4 Empty Re: Brandan Speaks about Fight Force 4 on 11/29/2010, 12:40 pm

Droges

Droges

Greg Martin's official statement to Brandan's challenage:

Martin: "If Brandan wants a piece of me, I am ready, lets do this!

I said before, my training went well and I am ready. I did try to take my training to the next level but suffered some disapointment however this by no means I am a chump, a door mat or a stepping stone for Silkowski.

If WF has me fighting Silkowski then so be it, I will bring it and he better too.

I have all the respect for Brandan Silkowski but when the cage door closes, it's go time. Come FC4, I wll be showing him or some WW what's what!

Now get the faq out of my face I am tired of this interview shiat and still pissed at my failed attempts at getting my belt."

-------------------------------Brandan Speaks about Fight Force 4 Angry%252Bface

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum