1Good Ole Dan Frye Empty Good Ole Dan Frye 11/22/2010, 2:57 pm

Geek

Geek

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/57789.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Enjoy the read guys lol

2Good Ole Dan Frye Empty Re: Good Ole Dan Frye 11/22/2010, 3:38 pm

Droges

Droges

Don Frye goes for these abrasive comments so I have been told but I think he is way off mark.

For one I don't think Cain comes across as wanting to looking his best at all. He goes in bangs then its done. Roger Heurta may fit this decription.

Saying Randy can go in and school Cain, Wow thats a big statement. Has he seen Cain fight? Randy is a great wrestler but I don't think he could man-handle Cain at all. If they were the same age, maybe but time has gaving randy a disadvantage and for Don to be so confident that randy would school him is pretty ridicoulous IMO.

Randy is no joke and will give anyone trouble but up against cain, I think speed and being good in all areas will leave Randy in a pile of hurt. Be a good fight forsure but I think Cain takes without to much wear and tear, unfortunately for Randy.

3Good Ole Dan Frye Empty Re: Good Ole Dan Frye 11/22/2010, 4:26 pm

ele25

ele25

Lol. He doesn't know shit about MMA. I take this article and use it as toilet paper instead.

That goes for anything he says.

4Good Ole Dan Frye Empty Re: Good Ole Dan Frye 11/22/2010, 5:21 pm

Don Frye is Legend. That movie "I am Legend" was actually about the future when Don Frye saves us all.

5Good Ole Dan Frye Empty Re: Good Ole Dan Frye 11/22/2010, 5:23 pm

ele25

ele25

shalabi wrote:Don Frye is Legend. That movie "I am Legend" was actually about the future when Don Frye saves us all.

Sarcasm much.

He aint black. lol.

6Good Ole Dan Frye Empty Re: Good Ole Dan Frye 11/22/2010, 5:26 pm

ele25

ele25

My dad I am totally off my rocker today. Been sick for the past week and half and very little sleep will get you really well not to your self.

May I apologize for being an idiot.

Of course Don Frye Knows MMA, he was fighter duh...fuck me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum